• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DPM Wong - PAP is a very honest government

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
THen tell us the true cost of building HDB homes. Tell us why there was a few hours delay in telling the public that MSK had escaped? Tell us how much are in the Reserves? Tell us why there are no government-led or controlled mass media in Singapore even when there are laws to counter sedition and defamtion. What is the PAP afraid of?

NYK75

Alfrescian
Loyal
This shortie confident that the Toilet Break incident wun affect him in this GE. If the end result is he being voted out, I will really laughing out loud....

insomia23

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am willing to come out to show proofs and emails correspondences of myself and mr DPM wong kan sing. he said he has helped every singaporeans. i am the 101 person he did not help and he did not even care to reply me. if there is an invitation for me to appear at a conference i will print out or log into my email address i had sent 5 emails to him but he did not give a fu*k and did not reply me.

i support him during the national day dinner at his GRC bishan for few years but when i got problems. he refuse to help and did not even bother to reply me.

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
honest? maybe they didnt spell it out to the world, but their doing has been strong indication that they're incompetent.

as if, 2 DPM to assist 1 PM isnt enough, they had 2 SM & 1 MM to babysit the PM too. by removing 1 of the SM recently, hasnt accounted for the waste of resources in having to feed the redundant in the cabinet. not to mention, the tear shedding minister without portfolio too.

it is still unclear why there are so many morons that pick a governance that preaches about productivity, when constituition has been over-staffed. leaving many among them employed (with very fat pay cheque) but "jobless"

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
honest? maybe they didnt spell it out to the world, but their doing has been strong indication that they're incompetent.

as if, 2 DPM to assist 1 PM isnt enough, they had 2 SM & 1 MM to babysit the PM too. b

Sound like some martial arts movie. 5 people giving him internal energy and just keeps sucking.

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am willing to come out to show proofs and emails correspondences of myself and mr DPM wong kan sing. he said he has helped every singaporeans. i am the 101 person he did not help and he did not even care to reply me. if there is an invitation for me to appear at a conference i will print out or log into my email address i had sent 5 emails to him but he did not give a fu*k and did not reply me.

i support him during the national day dinner at his GRC bishan for few years but when i got problems. he refuse to help and did not even bother to reply me.

aiyoh your table not expensive enough lah! :biggrin:

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually it is our Home Team brothers and sisters working on the ground who are running the show day in day out with their peanut pay...

I believe he only read customized reports.

wong.st.jpg

GE: S'pore government is open and not afraid to tell the truth, says DPM Wong
Posted: 24 April 2011 1327 hrs

SINGAPORE: Deputy Prime Minister Wong Kan Seng said the government is open and is not afraid to tell the people the truth and one that will learn from mistakes.

Mr Wong was addressing questions on public accountability which was raised by the Singapore People's Party in its manifesto.

On the incident involving Mas Selamat who escaped from detention, Mr Wong said a mistake was made. He said he has apologised and taken responsibility for it and has fully accounted for it.

On whether the incident could cost him votes, Mr Wong said he would leave it to voters to decide.

Mr Wong said he has worked the ground for the past 27 years in Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC and that voters need to ask if that one lapse by that one department is fatal.

The Singapore People's Party in its manifesto, had asked voters in the Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC to hold Mr Wong responsible and accountable for the incident and other high security lapses.

The SPP's team in the GRC led by Mr Chiam .

Mr Wong was speaking to reporters on the sidelines of an event where he and his fellow team members visited a market and launched a programme to revitalise shop houses in Toa Payoh.

-CNA/ac

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
As much as I would like to see this shortie fall from grace and finally removed from office, i am not sure if residents in Bishan have the gumption to see him off. Assuming Chiam takes over, and Bishan suffers the same forlorn fate
as Potong Pasir - would residents in Bishan, one of the most exorbitant estates, be willing to see the value of their "assets" plummet?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wong Kan Seng, where will you still be if not for the fact you are connected to the Lee Family because of The Merger of a Dick and Cunt?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
wong.st.jpg

GE: S'pore government is open and not afraid to tell the truth, says DPM Wong
Posted: 24 April 2011 1327 hrs

SINGAPORE: Deputy Prime Minister Wong Kan Seng said the government is open and is not afraid to tell the people the truth and one that will learn from mistakes.

His mistakes incl having all motorists/cars searched like hell even tyre compartment for MAS for years. What an ASS:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:He goofed & others suffered inconvenience for years! Common sense tells us that MAS cannot possibly use private car to cross the Causeway. Vote the ASS out

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal
As much as I would like to see this shortie fall from grace and finally removed from office, i am not sure if residents in Bishan have the gumption to see him off. Assuming Chiam takes over, and Bishan suffers the same forlorn fate
as Potong Pasir - would residents in Bishan, one of the most exorbitant estates, be willing to see the value of their "assets" plummet?

No need to wait until 7 May and I can tell you the answer right now. Mark my words, I've spoken to many people and I can tell you that 99.99% of them are very selfish, irrational and self centered when it comes to voting. They are only concern about three things in the short term, namely food to put on the table, a roof over their head and $$$ to sustain their own lucrative lifestyle.

They will never be bother about what's going to happen to other people's living in the long run. They will never be willing to sacrifice a bit of their "comfort" for the sake and benefit of others and the next generations of everybody's living.

Years after years during election time, they are only concern about whether will there be "red packet", rebates on bills, upgrading of their flats, lift and facilities in their residential areas.

Another sad fact is that until today, many people still "choose to believe" what our main stream medias have been telling them.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
No need to wait until 7 May and I can tell you the answer right now. Mark my words, I've spoken to many people and I can tell you that 99.99% of them are very selfish, irrational and self centered when it comes to voting. They are only concern about three things in the short term, namely food to put on the table, a roof over their head and $$$ to sustain their own lucrative lifestyle.

They will never be bother about what's going to happen to other people's living in the long run. They will never be willing to sacrifice a bit of their "comfort" for the sake and benefit of others and the next generations of everybody's living.

Years after years during election time, they are only concern about whether will there be "red packet", rebates on bills, upgrading of their flats, lift and facilities in their residential areas.

Another sad fact is that until today, many people still "choose to believe" what our main stream medias have been telling them.

Unfortunately, I believe that u are right. Dispite having some of thehighest education standards around, sinkies by and large cannot put 2 and 2 together. They cannot see that if you get rid of blood sucking leeches today, you will end up with more blood tomorrow. Most people I know, even educated ones do not see the connection between CPF/Flats, etc. There are many times that I think sinkies are not worth saving.

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tLEoBSAteww" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nr0Kqt6-bck" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>