• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DPM Teo kena roasted at Pre-U seminar

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hold on just a minute. Teo image or reputation wasn't degraded after the BE at all. What are you ppl talking about?

Go and READ fuckwarezone forum and come back to sammyboy.com

Do a SEARCH at there.

< SERIOUSLY > Degraded / Lost of Reputation :biggrin:

Teo, clinch the MOST complains this year.

LOL :biggrin:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously, not that I want to criticize this wonderful man, but some of the things he says in public
could be thought of and articulated by a pre u student.

Of course, that's still better than a certain Zorro.

I agree with you save that the certain Zorro is a certain Zero as far as I am concerned, masked or unmasked!:biggrin::rolleyes:

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything Teo said was true, how could he be unpopular?

The real problem is, oppo supporters his pa no sai pang out, go hang out at hwz forum

Kinana Dog

You dont know how to QUOTE properly ?

Ahahahahahahaha

Go back to school and relearn again.

FYI: Only NAIVE people like you believe what Teo has said. Even he said his ASSHOLE needs to be play, i guess you Kinana Dog Slave without hesitate immediately POKE DEEP inside.

No wonder you talk like a a CHAO Ah Gua.

I PITY your parents seriously.

LOL :wink:

Edited : Go and do some quick check on Yahoo comments and see how many NEGATIVE REPLIES Teo Got :wink:

Then you come back here and talk. Remember to SCREENSHOT and put it in this thread :wink:

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are there any videos showing what the guy in post 1 claimed happened?
Nope, he was simply spinning.

I show the article to my friend's son who was there and he said the atmosphere was cordial and respectful. The students liked DPM Teo and were won over by his presentation.

Batok Seri

Alfrescian
Loyal
at 17, i wouldnt have wasted time to attend such a seminar knowing that this would be the outcome.
Forget the outcome or seminar purpose.
Its a chance to hang out overnite a few days with friends in a uni dorm and meet girls from other schools...

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCM really thought that he was next in line to take the seat, forgetting there's another DPM by the name of tarman. at the rate that he is making himself look stupid, tarman will become the next interim seatwarmer

Simbian

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is why they are 'minting' new citizens in such numbers.
FT trash that will be 'grateful' and beholden to white scums for allowing them to make a living here.
New immigrants will want to keep white scums in power as they was everything to remain status quo.

This scenario might hold for majority but is actually very far from reality. I forsee a situation where they will begin to form their own political blocs to fight for their own rights.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pre U Sem is always an indoctrination but sieving the flour seminar. Ministers want to find potential CCS. But they aren't ready to be roasted. A student roasted Cedric Foo while he was still MOS. Later he was kicked out of the government.

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
bloody boy did an about turn and said sorry!!!! Sorry for speaking his mind???? WTF!!!!!!

Spermlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually my impression of him was neutral becos he seldom tok so much in media and public before the BE2012. Until he challenged LTK to sue him that made my blood boil....

Really useless and brainless and learnt too much from LKY about law suits. Is that the only shit he knows?

:mad::mad::mad: