• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DPM Botak : Sinkies must help Ah Nehs integrate into our society

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would like to beat the shit out of them with a cricket bat.

That'll make them feel at home.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP should initiate a home stay programme to welcome these Global Pundeks from India... The 60 % CB Kias can play host to these Ah Nehs.. Let them experience the smell of India in the comfort of their homes..

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
PAP should initiate a home stay programme to welcome these Global Pundeks from India... The 60 % CB Kias will play host to these Ah Nehs.. Let them have a smell of India in the comfort of their homes..

Might have to limit this great programme to ministars and ministars of state.
Since they will need rooms and beds for at least nine additional people, most of the 60% sycophants will probably not have enough room in their hdb or condoes.

Nine = one bullshitter with fake cv in his briefs case, his obese wife, their 4 elderly parents who walk briskly everywhere but suddenly look old and haggard on a crowded train, and not forgetting their 3 little spoilt brats who will run all day and all night.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nine = one bullshitter with fake cv in his briefs case, his obese wife, their 4 elderly parents who walk briskly everywhere but suddenly look old and haggard on a crowded train, and not forgetting their 3 little spoilt brats who will run all day and all night.

I had experienced these kind of Ah Neh FT family when I used to stay with my parents in Tampines.. You are perfectly right about these spoilt little Ah Nehs rascals.. So much din each time their kids play outside their flat.. The loud crying, running and shouting when playing.. They are little Satans from hell..