• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dotard Wants To Start WW3 In The Middle East Over Jerusalem!

Interstellar

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only countries in the world that can defeat Israel in a war are USA, Russia and China who all happen to be good friend with Israel. So all the butt hurt muslims like syed putra, either you launch an all out war against Israel to take back whatever u claim its yours OR just burn some american flags to soothe your child like anger like a typical muslim wimp.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Won't it be amazing if God uses Donald Trump to fulfill his millennia old promise to Abraham?

Genesis 12: 6 Abram passed through the land to the place at Shechem, to the oak of Moreh. At that time the Canaanites were in the land. 7 Then the Lord appeared to Abram and said, “To your offspring I will give this land.” So he built there an altar to the Lord, who had appeared to him

Unfortunately none of the heads of the various churches of Jerusalem shared your enthusiasm or conviction about Donald's decision:

https://www.lpj.org/heads-local-chu...t-donald-trump-regarding-status-of-jerusalem/

Screen Shot 2017-12-07 at 8.35.53 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-07 at 8.36.04 PM.png

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as though jihadists have not been targeting americans. americans are still being targetted whether u.s. support israel in moving capital to jerusalem or otherwise. just because thugs threaten you with harm you cower and refrain from stepping on their toes? “oh i’m scared, i’m so scared.” bring it on. :rolleyes:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Donald Trump still has many wild things up his sleeves. I think he's going to do something about Big Pharma.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is strange that in Islam, if the holy site is not in muslim control, the site's holiness will be greatly diminished.

Non-muslims are not allowed to enter mosques especially the main hall, not allowed to enter mecca and medina, not allowed to share prayer sites with muslims.
Very different beliefs from Judaism.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Just nuke the whole damned lot. I've said it many times and I will continue to push my easy solution.

What's the point of building and stocking nukes if the damned things are not used once in a while.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump was 6 time bankrupt in biz and he is going to bankrupt US soon like he did in biz.

The EU do not rcognized US to lead anymore and this new ww3 in Israel is going to bankrupt US to fight alone.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just nuke the whole damned lot. I've said it many times and I will continue to push my easy solution.

What's the point of building and stocking nukes if the damned things are not used once in a while.

Two nuclear wars in different regions sounds like a great idea to revitalize the global economy!

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is strange that in Islam, if the holy site is not in muslim control, the site's holiness will be greatly diminished.

Non-muslims are not allowed to enter mosques especially the main hall, not allowed to enter mecca and medina, not allowed to share prayer sites with muslims.
Very different beliefs from Judaism.

Your version/interpretation of Islam is shockingly archaic and ultra WahhabiSalafist...your imaginings of Saudi Arabia and the Muslim world are truly outdated...behold!

Screen Shot 2017-12-08 at 8.29.08 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-08 at 8.29.18 AM.png

And of course Jews can pray in mosques!:

Screen Shot 2017-12-08 at 8.35.07 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-08 at 8.38.32 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-08 at 8.38.41 AM.png

Last edited:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is actually not all difficult to know what God really wants. Jesus summed it up nicely in Mathew 22: 36 - 40.

Mathew 22 36 “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?” 37 And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. 38 This is the great and first commandment. 39 And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. 40 On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets.”

The seemingly intractable problem of Jerusalem can be quite easily solved if everyone obeyed Jesus second commandment. In whatever circumstance or problem you might face, God wants you to love others as you love yourself.

And throughout history there are those who worship God who profess that they know more than anyone else what God really wants.