• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dotard to Japanese reporter You Kong-simi LJ Japs Ang Moh, Lim-peh Buay-Hiao Tia Lah! GVGT!

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
click here for video:

https://news.sina.com.cn/w/2018-11-08/doc-ihnprhzw3432433.shtml

日本记者用英语提问后 特朗普:我真没太听懂

日本记者用英语提问后 特朗普:我真没太听懂

视频|日本记者用英语提问后 特朗普:我真没太听懂…

原标题:日本记者用英语提问后,特朗普:我真没太听懂……
[视频/观察者网 唐莎莎]7日的白宫记者会可谓“精彩不断”,除了CNN记者因追问“大篷车”、“通俄门”,遭特朗普骂“够了!放下话筒!”之外,一位日本记者的提问也备受关注。
这位日本记者得到提问机会后,和特朗普开始了如下对话。
“总统先生,您能说下如何关注经济问题吗?”
“请你是哪里的记者?”
“日本。”
“代我向晋三问好。”
LDq0-hnprhzw3430879.gif

“好的。”
“我想他应该对汽车关税很满意了吧。继续……”
一顿寒暄之后,两人终于重回正题。日本记者问到:“我的问题是,您是如何关注跟日本的贸易经济问题的?您是会要求日本做更多?还是改变您的态度?”
4fIW-hnprhzw3431257.png

努力听懂日本记者提问的特朗普,当时的表情是这样的:
NKW7-hnprhzw3431620.gif

不过记者说完之后,他依然很疑惑,“我真没太听懂”……
Xl-u-hnprhzw3431804.gif

ZKEd-hnprhzw3431889.jpg

这时,日本记者尽量放慢语速,将问题重复了一遍。
特朗普这下终于听懂了:“和日本的贸易?”
“对!”
“我们现在正和日本解决贸易问题呢”,特朗普说,不过随即话锋一转,“日本是个很棒的国家啊,首相很棒,他之前获得了连任。他是我超级好的朋友,我们可亲近了”。
ai_a-hnprhzw3432056.png

将安倍夸奖了一番之后,特朗普还不忘提醒,“但是我跟他讲过很多次了,日本在贸易上可没有公平对待美国”。他略带不满地表示,数百万日本汽车出口到美国的关税很低,可是美国车进入日本市场的却要付“很大一笔关税”。

责任编辑:王亚南

Japanese reporter asked questions in English Trump: I really didn't understand too much.

Japanese reporter asked questions in English Trump: I really didn't understand too much.

Video|Japanese reporters ask questions in English Trump: I really didn't understand...

Original title: After a Japanese reporter asked questions in English, Trump: I really didn't understand too much...

[Video/Observer Network Tang Shasha] The 7th White House press conference can be described as "exciting and continuous". In addition to CNN reporters asking for "caravans" and "passing the Russian gates", Trump is "enough! Put down the microphone!" In addition, the question of a Japanese reporter has also received much attention.

After the Japanese reporter got the opportunity to ask questions, he started the following dialogue with Trump.

"Mr. President, can you talk about how to pay attention to economic issues?"

"Where are you from the reporter?"

"Japan."

"Say me to say hello to Jinsan."

"Ok."

"I think he should be very satisfied with the tariff on the car. Continue..."

After a chill, the two finally returned to the topic. The Japanese reporter asked: "My question is, how do you pay attention to the trade economic problems with Japan? Do you ask Japan to do more? Or change your attitude?"

Trump, who tried to understand the Japanese reporter’s question, said that the expression was like this:

However, after the reporter finished, he was still very confused. "I really didn't understand too much"...

At this time, the Japanese reporter tried to slow down the speech and repeated the question.

Trump finally understood: "Trade with Japan?"

"Correct!"

"We are now solving trade problems with Japan," Trump said, but then he turned around. "Japan is a great country. The Prime Minister is very good. He was re-elected before. He is my super good friend, we are Can be close."

After Abe praised it, Trump did not forget to remind, "But I have told him many times that Japan does not treat the United States fairly in trade." He said with dissatisfaction that the tariffs on the export of millions of Japanese cars to the United States are very low, but American cars have to pay "a large tariff" when they enter the Japanese market.

Editor in charge: Wang Yanan