• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Dotard Tells Wasabi King That Without Yankee Military, Even Allah Can't Protect Saud Monarchy For Two Weeks!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
president-donald-trump-addresses-supporters-during-a-make-america-great-again-rally-in-southaven-mississippi-1.jpg

SOUTHAVEN, Miss.: President Donald Trump made an undiplomatic remark about close ally Saudi Arabia on Tuesday, saying he warned Saudi Arabia's King Salman he would not last in power "for two weeks" without the backing of the U.S. military.

"We protect Saudi Arabia. Would you say they're rich. And I love the King, King Salman. But I said 'King - we're protecting you - you might not be there for two weeks without us - you have to pay for your military,'" Trump said to cheers at a rally in Southaven, Mississippi.

Trump did not say when he made those remarks to the Saudi monarch.

Despite the harsh words, the Trump administration has had a close relationship with Saudi Arabia, which it views as a bulwark against Iran's ambitions in the region.

Trump made Saudi Arabia his first stop on his maiden international trip as president last year.

Trump called King Salman on Saturday and they discussed efforts being made to maintain supplies to ensure oil market stability and global economic growth, according to Saudi state news agency SPA.

Saudi Arabia is the world's top oil exporter and the de facto leader of OPEC, which has been criticized by Trump for high oil prices.

Speaking at the United Nations General Assembly in New York last month, Trump said OPEC members were "as usual ripping off the rest of the world."

"We defend many of these nations for nothing, and then they take advantage of us by giving us high oil prices. Not good. We want them to stop raising prices, we want them to start lowering prices," Trump said.

He has also pressed other U.S. allies, such as Japan, South Korea and Germany, to take more of the financial burden of their defence.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...-he-wouldn-t-last-without-us-support-10785712

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"We defend many of these nations for nothing, and then they take advantage of us by giving us high oil prices. Not good. We want them to stop raising prices, we want them to start lowering prices," Trump said.

Haha...Dotard is a cry baby retard. Even my 10yrs old nephew know nothing is free in this world!

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The trumpet sounds funny. Is it music or a ticking noise of an impending mighty bomb explosion? There is no hiding the truth.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haha...Dotard is a cry baby retard. Even my 10yrs old nephew know nothing is free in this world!

That's my MacDonalds!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Saudi, Iraq, Egypt, Lybia, Iran and all ME countries should be nuclear armed. So tat they wont be bullied. But alas....too late already....

From past history, when muslim countries have more weapons, they go around bullying their non-muslim neighbours, raiding them for plunder and stealing their lands.

You don't study the history of your caliphates, Barbary pirates and islamic slave traders in East Africa, do you?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trumpism is coming to Sinkapore in late Nov, in the form of Steve Bannon. The world is going to be conquered by Trump. Resistance is futile.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trumpism is coming to Sinkapore in late Nov, in the form of Steve Bannon. The world is going to be conquered by Trump. Resistance is futile.

Good. Let the useLEEss PAP LEEders continue to try and make music with the trumpets. Mark my words. This trumpeting shall announce and mark the beginning of the end of LEE PAP ERA.