• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dotard Hold Knife At 11 Jinping's Throat! Chinks Admit That Jinping Is Choking And Can't Negotiate!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Errr! How come xi jinping not giving speech at UN? Is it because his speeches normally last three hours? Like in CPC annual gathering!
6.9 hours. deliberately to put everyone to snooze as no one will be listening to imaginary greatness and generosity hidden with high interest rates and 96-year leases upon default.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope Donald Trump can stay in power FOREVER.

Ditto for me. Unfortunately, the max is eight years.

Two-minute Trump is the best thing that happened to, and for the world. His ascendancy to the Presidency has helped, and will continue to help weaken and will hasten the demise of the US, the world's number one shit stirrer and troublemaker.

At the rate of his "progress" so far, the eight years (hopefully he wins his re-election) should be more than enough for the US to be sufficiently weakened so that it can no longer sow chaos and disorder throughout the world.

I pray he gets re-elected.