• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don't HALF @$$ anything..........

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
N4E.SI said:
Moi ex-colleague veri healthy lady. Those homely type, no drink or smoke, every weekend go hiking with her sister, chubby & happy person. Passed away at 40+ from colon cancer. She lost almost 15kg in her last few months very poor thing. When I visited her in hospital I cried when I saw her.

Life is hard to explain. Then u see those uncle who drinks & smoke every day, but live until 70-80 yo
N4E.SI said:
That’s why many of these YOLO PG/MGs all don’t want to pa zam and all hang out at kopitiam and hawker centres everyday la kopi, talk loudly with their kakis and wear mask half fuxk.
Such an irony that those don’t give two hoots about catching Covid usually are the last ones standing while those kiasi ones usually catch it. Even anti maskers like the British dog and Navy auntie also no catch.
Sometimes, it's all about perception but the essence is deep within how much you truly believe in it is the key. Don't half ass anything........

1634606310545.png

If an entity is not in harmony or living in fear with its circumstances it feels the distortion in the form of a burning within.

The temperature of the physical vehicle does not yet rise, only the heat of the temper or the tears due to the fears, anger or anxiety etc as we may describe this disharmony.

However, if an entity persists for a long period of our space/time in feeling this emotive heat and disharmony especially in the presence of limited breath or fresh air, the entire body complex will begin to resonate to this disharmony, and the disharmony will then show up as the cancer or other degenerative distortion from what we call health.

Not to mention when our body has been tricked due to stocks and shares purposes to invest in jabs that provides antibodies to an earlier less fatal strain than the newly evolved existing 'Delta' hence compromising our natural immunity.
You'll see QUACKS and BIG PHARMACIES salesman working very hard disputing and presence in every forum thread despite the facts of rising infected rate to the highest compared to the entire world as the the two most vaccinated cuntry. lol...........

It's a no brainer no need for any debate but still anyhoo, lol........

I truly sarpport vaccination y'all deserve it, please go for your boosters shots ASAP ... HUAT AH ~~ !

1634605558635.png

Last edited:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's simple, if you feel tat vax can help your body to fight Covid go get it. Those tat feel vax will damage their body, stay away from it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some call it the law of attraction, when you fear something, you focus on the thing you do not want, and end up getting it. People lie to each other and to themselves all the time, the subconscious (sometimes revealed through body language) does not lie.

That thing you do not want need not necessarily be something tangible e.g. loneliness, losing youthful looks, unfaithful spouse etc.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some call it the law of attraction, when you fear something, you focus on the thing you do not want, and end up getting it. People lie to each other and to themselves all the time, the subconscious (sometimes revealed through body language) does not lie.

That thing you do not want need not necessarily be something tangible e.g. loneliness, losing youthful looks, unfaithful spouse etc.
Just think positive and solve all problems.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those in their 70s or 80s who refused to get vaccinated are those who have nothing much to look fwd to in life..They'll leave everything to fate!
I don't really blame them..

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also have weight loss problem for many years, done lots of check still unable to diagnose what causes...so now just enjoy the moment, every day can wake up is a blessing...