• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dont anyhow said Temasek CEO Remuneration

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect it is not clean. LHL is worried Singaporeans know too much inside the dirty laundry.

WE ALL KNOW THEY NOT CLEAN
THEY ALL, MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS AND CRONIES AND CRASSLOOT LEECHERS
ARE DIRTY AND FILTHY AND LAUGH AND LAUGH TO THEIR BANKS FILLED WITH MONEY STOLEN AND TAKEN FROM ALL OF US
C19 WILL SET US ALL FREE

AND THEN WE WILL FIND OUT EXACTLY WHAT THEY STOLE FROM US AND OUR CHILDREN AND GET AS MUCH BACK AS POSSIBLE

VOTE THEM ALL OUT!

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Laughing Minion GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Minions GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only in SG's democracy, information relating to a top civil servant's salary is with held as a state secret.

If the taxpayer is paying your salary...is it a right of the taxpayer to know?
in a democracy by definition yes... but I suppose that should tell you what's going on.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I think I know why salary is a a secret.

It is too low! So low it is lau kwee to reveal.

Seriously if they revealed that she only earn 10k a month she will lose all sinkie respect and no one will follow her on facebook anymore.

Also they will say why is someone earning so little out in charge of the sinkieland all money?

Why cannot hire someone who can earn more?

So that's why they rather keep it secret.

Makes sense lah.

This is also why cannot attract any big names like Warren Buffet Charlie Munger Peter Lynch Mark Andrews Roger Steve and Wayne Damian for the job.

Pay so little!