• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Donald Trump lost Court Case for Rape, will go to Prison. 20 Women Say he molest them.

leeisphtui

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think there will be a line of indictments coming, 4000 lawsuits against Donald J Trump plus the Southern District of New York might be the sexual predator cases.

His future is not looking bright.

How about disgraced too? lets not forget fat fuck reputation is gone

EmO_AtMXMAImWC_.jpg

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the recent calls for donations for the Donald J Trump Campaign will actually be used for legal defense against 26 and rising cases of sexual predator

Or will he be the first to pardon himself? Maybe resign and then get Mike Pence the VP the pardon him?

Donald J Trump will need a "get out jail free card" to escape prosecution :thumbsdown:

leeisphtui

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the recent calls for donations for the Donald J Trump Campaign will actually be used for legal defense against 26 and rising cases of sexual predator

Or will he be the first to pardon himself? Maybe resign and then get Mike Pence the VP the pardon him?

Donald J Trump will need a "get out jail free card" to escape prosecution :thumbsdown:

I saw that he's a con man use this to pay off some of his massive debts. Maybe Bankruptcy #7?

4mdhvs.jpg

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
With Donald J Trump now conceding the race, I wonder if his next moves will be

1) Try to run road
2) Resigning Presidency to allow VP Mike Pence to assume Presidency to obtain pardon (this will be legal)
3) Pardon himself/family members (Never been done before may be illegal)

parlersux

Alfrescian
Loyal

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump will go jail for many, many years. Enjoy show with popcorn. Very exciting to see stupid MAGA unhappy, cry foul.

This might very well come to pass, no doubt why Donald J Trump said "maybe Ill have to leave the country" during the election

But mostly its about fundraising at this point. OUCH :tongue::tongue::tongue:

parlersux

Alfrescian
Loyal
This might very well come to pass, no doubt why Donald J Trump said "maybe Ill have to leave the country" during the election

But mostly its about fundraising at this point. OUCH :tongue::tongue::tongue:

I've got 50 bucks on it, at least an indictment, possible grand jury in New York

Loser burned all his cash, broke ass moron Trump pumping the flock for more loser dollars.

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've got 50 bucks on it, at least an indictment, possible grand jury in New York

Loser burned all his cash, broke ass moron Trump pumping the flock for more loser dollars.

Oh you mean the SDNY Prosecutor who is digging deep into the Campaign finance rules etc

Yes it looks VERY likely Donald J Trump will be enbroiled in legal problems for years, from Sex Predator to Financial Crimes :eek:

parlersux

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh you mean the SDNY Prosecutor who is digging deep into the Campaign finance rules etc

Yes it looks VERY likely Donald J Trump will be enbroiled in legal problems for years, from Sex Predator to Financial Crimes :eek:

good more celebrations for good people, bad times for the SOB moron Trump

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never touch woo man before ah aiya all my ex say I molest how many times I must go changi chalet? :rolleyes: