• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Donald trump’s personal driver for 25 years sued for 3300 hours of unpaid overtime

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
D803B4BE-CE7D-403A-BDDC-76DFF1293D86.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Donald Trump's longtime personal chauffeur is the latest person to sue the US president during his tenure in the Oval Office.

The private driver, Noel Cintron, has filed a lawsuit against Mr Trump for unpaid overtime hours after working for him for nearly 25 years.

In the suit, the driver claimed he was forced to work thousands of hours without pay under the US president.

Attorney Larry Hutcher, who represents Mr Cintron, said in a statement to The Independent that the president displayed "a complete disregard for the rights of workers" by failing to pay his personal driver overtime hours.

“Donald Trump has proclaimed himself as a champion of working men and women, but nothing could be further from the truth,” Mr Hutcher said. “Noel Cintron worked for him days, nights, and weekends, but year after year Trump refused to pay him the wages he had earned. A complete disregard for the rights of workers has defined his disgraceful record in business.”

The lawsuit, which was first reported by Bloomberg, was filed by Mr Cintron in a Manhattan court on Monday morning.

Mr Cintron is suing Mr Trump for 3,300 hours of unpaid overtime over the last six years — New York state law has a six-year statute of limitations for unpaid labour hours.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The driver was paid a fixed salary of $75,000, despite regularly working over 55 hours a week, according to the suit.

“In an utterly callous display of unwarranted privilege and entitlement and without even a minimal sense of noblesse oblige,” Mr Cintron wrote in his suit. ”President Trump’s further callousness and cupidity is further demonstrated by the fact that while he is purportedly a billionaire, he has not given his personal driver a meaningful raise in over 12 years.“

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Poor poor Trump,all the power and money in the world but does he have a single true friend?what a psychopath like lao lee.all he leaves in his wake are enemies.if the man who drove u to work everyday for 25 years sues you,sat across 2 feet away u everyday for thousands of hours enduring ur b.o. and ur moronic conversations.and he did not even consider the relationship between you and him as "friends".

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you talk about Chow Ang Moh owe taxi drivers taxi fare don't pay ?臭红毛欠计程车司机车费无赖不要付款? Small flies vs the big bastard! 小巫见大巫!

1531577188994.jpeg

Trump’s Personal Driver for 25 Years Sues for Unpaid Overtime
Donald Trump’s personal driver for more than 25 years says the billionaire real estate developer didn’t pay him overtime and raised his salary twice in 15 years, clawing back the second raise by cutting off his health benefits.
www.bloomberg.com
习近平去与无赖川普谈判是与狼谋皮! 金胖子去与川普谈判是早有预谋的骗局, 把骗子骗倒! 替川普开车25年的私人司机, 被川普欠薪25年! 超时工作薪共3300小时,拖欠未付款! 现在丑闻闹上法院诉讼啦! 这种无赖的信用你怎与他谈判欠条约? 他完全没有信用的!! 混帐东西!! https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-driver-for-25-years-sues-for-unpaid-overtime
22:01

1531577189051.jpeg

Trump's Former Chauffeur Sues for 3,300 Hours of Unpaid Overtime
Donald Trump's personal driver for more than 25 years alleges he was underpaid, and that his health benefits were revoked after his last raise.
www.thedrive.com
http://www.thedrive.com/news/22076/...uffeur-sues-for-3300-hours-of-unpaid-overtime

1531577189104.jpeg

Donald Trump's Driver Noel Cintron Sues For 25 Years Of Unpaid Overtime - uPolitics
President Donald Trump’s personal chauffeur of 25 years filed a lawsuit Monday, claiming the billionaire violated federal law by failing to compensate him for thousands of hours in overtime pay among other state-mandated benefits. According to the complaint, Noel Cintron had been on constant call, working 50 to 55 hours per week. But despite the outstanding …
upolitics.com
https://upolitics.com/news/donald-trumps-driver-noel-cintron-sues-for-25-years-of-unpaid-overtime/

加班3000多小时却无补偿,特朗普25年御用司机急了:法庭见
www.guancha.cn
http://www.guancha.cn/internation/2018_07_10_463511.shtml

前司机控特朗普拖欠加班费‧索偿140万
美国总统特朗普被他的前私人司机指控拖欠数千小时的加班费,事主于当地时间周一(7月9日)入禀向特朗普集团索偿超过35万美元(约140万令吉)。
www.sinchew.com.my
http://www.sinchew.com.my/node/1772617

condom_loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got video pse click

Drunk ang moh refuse to pay taxi fare, still dare to bully taxi uncle. Think you FT you big shot?

+4

Lance Ng added 5 photos and 3 videos
Gkk660sbeEg.png
feeling disappointed.
3 February ·
Fare evader!!!!
4th February 2018 2.15am fetch 2 pax from Raffles City shopping outside north bridge rd junction to Lim Teck kim rd.
During the journey at Neil rd junction pax started to wind down window and started vomit, half vomit outside and half was inside taxi hence I tell them I bring you to petrol kiosk to clean up the mess that they make but they refuse so they just snatch some of my wet tissues to wipe but was not clean.
After that they just open taxi door without paying so I follow them to demand my taxi fare it's merely less than $10 and they do not want to pay. So I call 999 at 2.25am 1st time in my life I call SPF 5 Times!!!! For assist
They start to walk away toward cantonment rd so one of the pax started to piss off and ask me what I want, it's in the video, I got pushed and fall, My hit on ground and twisted on my ankle.
They try to board 2 taxi but I stop the driver and explain to him what happen end up they have no choice but to keep walking toward cantonment rd, I call spf 5 time asking where they are and it's 20min and still haven't arrived.
So they went up to pinnacle and ran off. End up I call 999 again and say they ran off and I walk back to Lim Teck kim.
This 2 guy probably working and staying in Singapore because they know Anson MacDonald and Lim Teck kim Prata shop, shame on you cheated my hard earn $$$.
I'm disappointed in our SPF no sense of urgency. If they have weapon on hand mostly I'm dead and not be writing over here.
Pure singaporean got bullied in our homeland again! Omfg
Police reported.

condom_loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://mothership.sg/2018/02/passenger-refuses-to-pay-taxi-driver-369-gang-singapore/

Passenger refuses to pay taxi driver, claims to be from 369 gang in S’pore

Not a good idea to make such claims.

By Joshua Lee |Belmont Lay |
clock.svg
February 24, 2018

taxi-369-passenger.jpg

Events

The Big Potluck

24 June 2018, 1600h-1900h

Terusan Recreation Centre

Football Fever 2018

30 June 2018 - 15 July 2018, -

Resorts World Theatre/Ballroom

The Purple Symphony 2018

01 July 2018, -

University Cultural Centre

Upsurge

Medically trained S'porean couple jump in to save Japanese man who collapsed on SQ flight

Diners complain of long queues, burnt meat, & being served bones at S'pore grill event

S'porean man's comeback response sums up new ABSD situation

S'porean man puts up incredibly useful step-by-step guide to drinking at KFC without a straw

Woman makes complaint against Ikea Tampines after display cushion fell on her

SAF officer collaborated with Grab to shuttle NS men & staff to & from Kranji camp daily

A passenger has been caught on video refusing to pay his fare after arriving at his destination.
Advertisement

In-car footage
The in-car footage appeared to originate from a taxi. It was shared on Facebook on Feb. 23, 2018.
The passenger could be seen raising his voice to accuse the driver of not making the right turn and missing the original destination.
He then demanded the taxi to stop so he could alight.

When asked to pay the full fare by the driver, the passenger initially took out two notes to pay, but kept one and refused to settle the fare.
When the passenger was warned that the police would be called, he raised his voice and claimed to be from the Salakau gang, which translates to “369” in Hokkien.
This is the 58-second video in full:
Video Player

00:00

00:59

Passenger: There was a turn. You drove wrongly already.
(Drives past the turn)
Taxi driver: I missed the turn.
Passenger: Reverse and go back.
Taxi driver: I can’t reverse my car here.
Passenger: Ok, stop here, stop here.
Taxi driver: Stop here?
Passenger: Yes. (Hands taxi driver money) Just now you could have turned in but you didn’t turn. (Curses) You are drunk but I am not drunk.
(Taxi driver looks at money)
Taxi driver: Eh, hello? (Points at the cash amount up front)
Passenger: How much?
Taxi driver: $11.
Passenger: You didn’t turn into the lane, why must I pay?
Taxi driver: You don’t want to pay is it?
Passenger: Ya, I don’t want to pay.
Taxi driver: I’m going to call the police.
Passenger: Go ahead.
(Both get out of the taxi)
Taxi driver: Eh, you’re Singaporean right, don’t run away.
Passenger: I’m from 369 gang ok!

Taxi driver: This isn’t right. (Inaudible)
Passenger: Ok, if you reverse the car, I’ll pay the money. Go on, reverse the car, I’ll pay you!
Taxi driver: (Inaudible)
Passenger: (Curses) I told you to turn in but you didn’t.(Inaudible)

Story continues below

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dotard does not tweet any Denial about owing his chauffeur then he is admitting the fact.

But is it same name or same guy? What if he raped Dotard daughters or wife how?

https://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/ILE06B068520160225/Noel-Cintron.html

Noel Cintron Registered Sex Offender

Noel Cintron Registration Details
Last Known Address: 2648 N Rutherford Ave, Chicago, IL 60707

E06B068520180504.jpg
Noel Cintron - Registered Sex Offender

Criminal Record of Noel Cintron

DOB: 1965-12-08 Race: Not Reported Sex: Male Eyes: Not Reported Height: 5 ft 9 in Hair: Not Reported Weight: 173 lbs.

Offense or Statute
Offense/Statute: Aggravated Criminal Sexual Assault (2 Counts)

View Noel Cintron's Criminal Record

Collected from this official state registry website or page: http://www.isp.state.il.us/sor/offe...essionid=ec304127e386cee4a76a54e0647553e46712
Report An Error »

*No representation is made that Noel Cintron is currently on the state's offenders registry. All names presented here were gathered at a past date. Some persons listed might no longer be registered offenders and others might have been added. Some addresses or other data might no longer be current. Owners of Homefacts.com assume no responsibility (and expressly disclaim responsibility) for updating this site to keep information current or to ensure the accuracy or completeness of any posted information. Accordingly, you should confirm the accuracy and completeness of all posted information before making any decision related to any data presented on this site. The information on this web site is made available solely to protect the public. Anyone who uses this information to commit a crime or to harass an offender or his or her family is subject to criminal prosecution and civil liability.

https://nationalpost.com/news/world...six-years-thats-3300-hours-of-unpaid-overtime

Trump’s longtime driver sues him for six years (that's 3,300 hours) of unpaid overtime
The U.S. president has previously been sued by mortgage brokers, landscapers and electricians who say they were stiffed on commissions or fees

aptopix_gop_2016_trump-e1531229019395.jpg
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump waves as he gets into his vehicle in Washington, Thursday, March 31, 2016, following a meeting at the Republican National Committee.Susan Walsh/AP Photo

Bloomberg News

Christie Smythe and Chris Dolmetsch

July 10, 2018
9:27 AM EDT

Filed under

Comment

Facebook

Twitter

Reddit

icon-email.svg
Email

More

Recommended For You
Newborn dies because religious parents don't believe in medical care. Now they're headed to jail
Trump warns Harley-Davidson: 'We won't forget'

(Bloomberg) — Donald Trump’s personal driver for more than 25 years says the billionaire real estate developer didn’t pay him overtime and raised his salary only twice in 15 years, clawing back the second raise by cutting off his health benefits.
Noel Cintron, who is listed in public records as a registered Republican, sued the Trump Organization for about 3,300 hours of overtime that he says he worked in the past six years. He’s not allowed to sue for overtime prior to that due to the statute of limitations.
“In an utterly callous display of unwarranted privilege and entitlement and without even a minimal sense of noblesse oblige,” Trump and his businesses exploited the driver, Cintron says in the complaint.
The driver’s allegations echo those of other Trump employees or contractors who have sued the president or his businesses over the years claiming he has underpaid them or failed to honour promises to compensate them for their work. They have included mortgage brokers, landscapers and electricians who say they were stiffed on commissions or fees.
Last year, one of Trump’s luxury golf resorts in Florida was ordered by an appeals court to pay more than $32,000 to a supply company that claimed it wasn’t paid for paint that was used to spruce up the property.
Once the facts come out we expect to be fully vindicated in court​

Related Stories:
Former Trump chauffeur sues, claiming years of unpaid OT

“Mr. Cintron was at all times paid generously and in accordance with the law,” Trump Organization spokeswoman Amanda Miller said in a statement. “Once the facts come out we expect to be fully vindicated in court.”
aptopix_trump_us_argentina.jpg
President Donald Trump, watched by first lady Melania Trump, pats a U.S. Marine on the back outside the West Wing of the White House in Washington, Thursday, April 27, 2017. Pablo Martinez Monsivais/AP Photo
Donald Trump will see you in court
Cintron says he was required to be on duty for Trump starting at 7 a.m. each day until whenever Trump, his family or business associates no longer required his services. He worked as long as 55 hours per week, but was paid a fixed salary of $62,700 in 2003, $68,000 in 2006, and $75,000 in 2010, according to the complaint.
The wage bump in 2010 came with a catch, Cintron said. He was induced to surrender his health insurance, saving Trump approximately $17,866 per year in premiums, according to the lawsuit.
“President Trump’s further callousness and cupidity is further demonstrated by the fact that while he is purportedly a billionaire, he has not given his personal driver a meaningful raise in over 12 years!” Cintron said.
Cintron, 59, lives in Queens, New York, his lawyer, Larry Hutcher, said in a phone interview. The driver started working for the Trump Organization about 30 years ago, and worked his way up to chauffeuring the president-to-be.
President Trump's further callousness and cupidity is further demonstrated by the fact that while he is purportedly a billionaire, he has not given his personal driver a meaningful raise in over 12 years!​

Cintron said he was Trump’s personal driver until the Secret Service took over.
In addition to the unpaid overtime, Cintron claims the Trump Organization failed to provide annual wage notices as required by New York law. Cintron is seeking about $200,000 in damages, Hutcher said.
The case is Cintron v. Trump Organization LLC, Supreme Court, State of New York (Manhattan).

Comments

Share your thoughts