• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

dog eating korean got bashed, served.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Very chio. I wonder if she is still ovulating or if her eggs are still fresh? Can shoot your sperm inside her and make her pregnant. I heard she really wants to be a mother. :wink:

hi there

1. laksa, me salute you hoh.
2. making the great sacrifice of all.
3. wasting your essence on to such worthless specimen.
4. just hope that its offspring takes on your looks hoh:biggrin:
5. oops! with a smaller mouth too:p

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jealous rage: 6 Koreans bashed up outside Bras Basah club after singer hugged one of them

jealousrage.jpg

<small class="clear">Tuesday, February 4, 2014 - 11:54
</small>Stomp

SINGAPORE - A group of Korean men were attacked outside a Brash Basah nightspot last Friday after one of them got a hug from a female singer performing there.

The fight landed three of them in hospital with injuries such as a split lip, torn ear and even a fractured skull, reported Shin Min Daily News.

According to the report, the six-men group were having a night out on the first day of the Lunar New Year at Club Password, which recently opened at the third floor of the Hotel Rendezvous.

There, a local group of men at another table were angered apparently after one of the Korean performers gave one of the Korean men a hug.

In an interview with the Chinese newspaper, a friend of one of the victims said that the local group started flipping tables and a shoving match between both groups ensued.

He added that the Korean men left the club in order to avoid more trouble, but they were followed by the local group of about 10 men.

As the Koreans awaited a taxi outside the hotel, the local group set upon them with metal poles and beer mugs taken from the club.

In a media statement, the police said a case of rioting had occurred at the scene, and that no arrests have been made though investigations are ongoing.

stomp_logo.jpg

Visit STOMP for more stories.

fight02.jpg

At Club Password, a local group of men at another table were angered apparently after one of the Korean performers gave one of the Korean men a hug.

fight01.jpg

The fight landed three of them in hospital with injuries such as a split lip, torn ear and even a fractured skull, reported Shin Min Daily News.

fight03.jpg

The Korean men left the club in order to avoid more trouble, but they were followed by the local group of about 10 men.

jealousrage_0.jpg

As the Koreans awaited a taxi outside the hotel, the local group set upon them with metal poles and beer mugs taken from the club.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In a media statement, the police said a case of rioting had occurred at the scene, and that no arrests have been made though investigations are ongoing.

Our 10 ah bengs will be rounded up within 3 days... while arresting FT brawlers will be at a leisurely pace so that they can jump bail...

20120211.142450_tnp_expats.jpg

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"with the diligence and efficiency of the poodles, we are able to apprehend the suspects with the help of CCTV."

so is poodles or CCTV?:confused:

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The koreans are another mirror image of the Tiongs, their vulgar accent and behaviour is in their blood.

Kimchis are more violent and foul-tempered than Tiongs when drunk, but lousier fighters.

They're also the most chauvinistic among the East Asian races, well-known for wife-bashing at home and bottom-pinching at the office. Most Korean women are forbidden to work or travel alone after marriage. Don't be duped by romantic, lovey-dovey male leads in Korean soap dramas – it's all fiction and fantasy.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drunk Koreans vs Drunk Ah Nehs.... Who will win..????

Kimchi boys will start their sleek K Pop dance moves and Ah Nehs being the usual show offs will also want to show their Michael Jackson like Bollywood moves..

In the end there would be no fighting contest but a dance contest..

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
korean tv dramas and music have zero effect on me. I only watch USA TV series, UK TV series and English songs.

It would be funny if those attackers danced Gangnam Style around him after attacking him. :biggrin:

The fanaticism towards Korean pop culture is mind-blowing these days... their tv dramas and music award shows even enthrall the aunties and uncles. Korean language schools are popping up everywhere.

I remember people weren't this obsessed with Japanese pop culture before Japan's economy bubble had burst back in the late 1980s or early 1990s (Oshin, 101 Proposals, Yaohan at Plaza Singapura, Japanese hypermart at IMM).

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please lah.. Knock others down after being jealous is not balls.. Is coward.

Yes courage in numbers...with weapons some more. Armed hamtum unarmed. 10 attacked 3 (other 3 probably bystanders)....it's a hyena attack. Nothing to be proud of when you outnumber the other group 3 to 1.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's been quite some time since we heard of such attacks. Now foreigners get attacked.

Anyone been to that club? It's very near smu. The hotel is between bencoolen street and prinsep street. Bencoolen is still undergoing renovation. The hotel is really huge and looks a class above the other hotels next to it which are strand, hotel 81 and i believe a few more down the street.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If assailants are white, very rest assure in most affirmative way, either they be victims themselves, allow bail, granted travel while on bail..it happen before,it will happen again..

Like Mas Selamat and "dazed malaysian lady" breaching out woodlands security gantry.

Last edited:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very chio. I wonder if she is still ovulating or if her eggs are still fresh? Can shoot your sperm inside her and make her pregnant. I heard she really wants to be a mother. :wink:

actually her legs and arms seem smooth, slim and fair. if really have to, cover her head with a paper bag.