• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dog ate Ang Moh again! 8-month-old girl killed in dog attack at grandmother's home

pap_doggy

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.local10.com/news/florida/miramar/8-month-old-girl-killed-in-miramar-dog-attack

8-month-old girl killed in dog attack at grandmother's home in Miramar
Police say pit bull was family pet
By Amanda Batchelor - Senior Digital Editor, Roy Ramos - Reporter
Posted: 12:20 PM, May 30, 2018 Updated: 5:06 PM, May 31, 2018

• Share Your Opinion
  • Share1060
placeholder-16x9.jpg

MIRAMAR, Fla. - An 8-month-old girl was killed in a dog attack Wednesday in Miramar, police said.

The attack was reported at a home in the 2400 block of Kingston Drive.

More News Headlines
"She was the best thing to ever happen to me," the baby's mother, Brenda Villasin, said. "We smiled every morning. She was my world."

Villasin identified her daughter as Liana Valino.

Miramar police confirmed that the infant was killed by her family's pit bull while she was in the care of her grandmother. The baby was sitting on a bouncy chair in a bedroom when she was killed, police said.

view

Sky 10 was above the scene at 12:30 p.m. as authorities had the home blocked off with crime scene tape. Animal control vans were parked outside the home.

A woman was seen speaking with detectives.

Police said the pit bull that attacked Liana is between 3 to 4 years old. The dog was removed from the home by Broward County Animal Care and Adoption Division, as well as two other dogs at the home, police said.

"Children play and sometimes dogs don't understand that," one neighbor, Jackie Knapp, said.

Villasin said she drops her daughter off at the grandmother's home every day so she can go to work, but she never thought something like this would happen.

Neighbors stopped by the home Wednesday afternoon to drop off a teddy bear and candle in honor of Liana, which Villasin took with her.

It's unclear whether the dog that killed Liana will be euthanized.

A GoFundMe page has been created to help pay for Liana's funeral expenses.

Copyright 2018 by WPLG Local10.com - All rights reserved.

Get email alerts for local stories and events around the world.

• Powered by Viafoura

pap_doggy

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://nypost.com/2018/05/31/pit-bull-fatally-mauls-9-month-old-in-bouncy-chair/

Pit bull fatally mauls 9-month-old in bouncy chair
By Joshua Rhett Miller

May 31, 2018 | 2:06pm | Updated

Modal Trigger
girl-killed-by-pit-bull.jpg

Liana Valino Facebook
More On:
pit bulls
Man had his pit bull kill animals, posted videos online: cops
Woman hospitalized after 'horrific' attack by four pit bulls
Mother and son apparently killed by their dog
Pit bull viciously attacks children playing in the street

A Florida mother was reeling after her 9-month-old daughter was fatally mauled by a pit bull as she sat in a bouncy chair, saying she’s numb after losing “the best thing to ever happen to me.”

Brenda Villasin, 24, told the Miami Herald that she dropped off her baby daughter, Liana Valino, at her paternal grandmother’s house early Wednesday, kissing the girl’s feet goodbye as she slept. But hours later, she got the call that every parent dreads — telling her to return to the Miramar home outside of Fort Lauderdale as fast as she could, according to the newspaper.

Upon arriving, police told Villasin that her daughter had died when a male pit bull about 3 or 4 years old — one of three in the residence — mauled her as she sat in a child’s seat.

“I am numb right now,” Villasin told the Herald. “She was the best thing to ever happen to me.”

Officials from Broward County Animal Care and Control later removed the three dogs from the home. The fate of the dog that attacked the girl — which was raised by the family since it was a puppy — was immediately unclear, the agency’s assistant director, Stefanie Chicko, told The Post.

“We’re trying to be respectful of the family for their loss and have a clear head as to how they would want to move forward,” Chicko said regarding the animal. “They’re still trying to process what happened on their end.”

The three dogs were removed due to the severity of the attack, Chicko said. Animal control officials will now work with Miramar police in an ongoing investigation, she said.

On average, 33 people in the United States are killed annually in dog attacks, according to figures provided by dogsbite.org, an advocacy group that gathers data on dog attacks nationwide, that were cited by the Herald. Of those, two-thirds of the attacks are committed by pit bulls — a breed that the group argues should be banned.

A neighbor, meanwhile, told the Herald that he was familiar with the dogs and said they were neither aggressive nor overtly friendly.

Villasin, for her part, said she’s not ready to blame the breed entirely.

“I still don’t feel any type of way about a pit bull,” Villasin told the Herald.

Officials in neighboring Miami-Dade County banned pit bulls nearly 30 years ago, according to the newspaper. No breed-specific ban exists in Broward County, Chicko said.

A woman from New Jersey who was visiting her sister down the street from where Liana was attacked said she immediately started praying for the girl.

“The minute I heard the baby was attacked, I felt like I knew her,” Jackie Knapp told the Sun-Sentinel. “They’re never going to get through that. It’s a big loss.”

Filed under animal attacks , florida , pit bulls

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once upon a time, Pit bulls were bred to protectbabies and toddlers. it's irresponsible breeding by owners that has turned them into monsters

pap_doggy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once upon a time, Pit bulls were bred to protectbabies and toddlers. it's irresponsible breeding by owners that has turned them into monsters

Protect babies for fuck? Want to steal jobs from nanny or what?

Pitbulls are bit (ring) fighting dogs which fights for entertainment and betting. That is why their named PIT-BULL

My mission is to feed all the SPCA idiots to dogs too.