• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does anyone want to go back to Delphiforums?

CheebyeAlamakingTuaBuiSai

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only thing that I want to ask is, how did Alamaking become a point whore?

Surprised that he was against the points system back then :biggrin:

2napjly.jpg

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean Walt Howe had apologized to you unconditionally for being an utter dickhead or he had been thrown under the bus?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only thing that I want to ask is, how did Alamaking become a point whore?

Surprised that he was against the points system back then :biggrin:
probably after jilted by ex-gf..........people usually become whores after such events ........or more sinister maybe kena gang rape a la Anabelle Chong

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Good thread. Clearly posted to see if we are paying attention. Last time I checked, delphi forums:

(a) had no InfP scheme to allow forum owners to get donations (profits, whatever, etc)
(b) premium members can ban ordinary members by writing to Walt Howe
(c) more easily sabotaged by state-sponsored attacks
(d) delphi advertising shoved down our throats whilst owner-sponsored advertising is disallowed
(e) very obsolete tools for forum organization compared to vBulletin

Leongsam pls help fill up (f)-(z).

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Delphi safe or not?

Scarly those fuckers there go and give the PAP lawyers all your fucking details, your ass will get torn nicely.....