• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

does anyone still watch tv nowadays?

mahalicka

Alfrescian
Loyal
nowdays almost everything, movies, music all available on net...while those tv channels mostly all showing lame craps, smlj history channel, natgeo, lifestyle, food.. and still must pay $ not cheap, think soon tv will also go the way of the film camera, fax machine, etc

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
nowdays almost everything movies, music all available on net...while those tv channels mostly all showing lame craps smlj history channel, lifestyle, food and still must pay
I do. But only BBC lifestyle and Discovery and History channels.
For China programs, I use Sim Lim Sq type TV Box and also YouTube. :biggrin:
Mediacock shit, I don't watch at all unless it's GE counting night :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do. But only BBC lifestyle and Discovery and History channels.
For China programs, I use Sim Lim Sq type TV Box and also YouTube. :biggrin:
Mediacock shit, I don't watch at all unless it's GE counting night :biggrin:

your tv box can stream shows in HD and no frequent lag ? if watch in SD, buay song lah. the picture quality is very important.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For China variety programs on 浙江卫视 湖南卫视 etc,its also in YouTube. Just pipe it onto the 60 inch TV ... HD quality.

China bans Youtube, so why they have so many shows there ? even CCTV streams live there. Youtube has lots of China dramas, but no Hongkong dramas.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China bans Youtube, so why they have so many shows there ? even CCTV streams live there. Youtube has lots of China dramas, but no Hongkong dramas.

China's internet censorship is more about preventing information from getting into the country, rather than preventing information from getting out of the country.