• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does anyone know how ISD agents work?

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
GD,

It is human nature for one to boast and I'm sure there are officers in ISD who are full of themselves and likes to "boast" what they do. Of course, they will leave out the details but just enough for his listeners to "admire" him.

These are the people who are lack confidence and need affimation from others for him to feel better or superior. I'm sure such people exist in the department.

You don't get anything out from ISD officers even if you are related to them. These chaps are afraid of their own shadows and even they themselves avoid divulging personal matters on the phone. Some dare not even admit to their close friends they belong to ISD, even ex-colleagues from SPF. They always claim they are from "Police HQ'.

To know the organisation, its structure, roles and responsibilities, scandals etc, you need to be in it before.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to sign OSA to be covered. No need to be a citizen to be covered by OSA. No need to be in the country to be coveredby OSA. Even someone who has never set foot in Singapore is covered by OSA.

Ho Kwong Ping was charged and convicted for having momentos from his NS days.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, don't worry too much about whether people boasting, cross-dressing or looking like a lunatic. Singaporeans generally are so scared of themselves that they fear the messenger than look at the message. People who boast or don't boast are found in all walks of like.

People talking about various models of sports cars, their speed, the gear ratios, the aerodynamics and you more worried about the mechanic is boasting, got wear panties or underwear.

Let me tell you a story about a meeting with all the regional airlines that was called at short notice. Everyone turned up. As it was urgent, there was little time for preparation. At such meetings, you can straight away identify the wheat from the chaff. There was a young singapore girl from Air Asia that was impressive and straight away knew the issues to address. There was a Malay chap from MAS, the same. I was surprised because MAS was in management turmoil at that time. The guy from SIA was quiet and was trying to merge with the wallpaper. As expected after the meeting the guy from SIA asked to speak separately meeting and he was asking all the superficial questions except that the main issues. You could clearley see he was scared.

We struggle with self confidence. We are constantly looking for OB markers. We are passing judgements on messengers rather than focuing on the message because we prefer clutching at straws.

When the men and women of New Testament Church carried out their protest in front Far East Plaza, members of public booed at the Police and we talking about the riot squad with their red vehicles plus half a dozen blues with so many personnel. They were aimless, lost, don't know how to handle string minded women.

Common sense will tell you that if somone reveals a string of information and it makes sense, you don't have to kill yourself about whether the person is a faggot, a catamite or a doorknob.

GD,

It is human nature for one to boast and I'm sure there are officers in ISD who are full of themselves and likes to "boast" what they do. Of course, they will leave out the details but just enough for his listeners to "admire" him.

These are the people who are lack confidence and need affimation from others for him to feel better or superior. I'm sure such people exist in the department.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is an interesting observation and I am sure that those who sit on PSC interview panel will attest to. The ones who show confidence, strong moral fibre and a backbone are those from poor background and those from elite households. The middle ground is a lost cause. Kids from middle income struggle to state a view and always looking for caveats, qualifiers and most interestingly is the habit of asking questions to the question posed. Females tend to do better. Females unfortunately seem lost on the subject of current affairs. The A*star scholars who took part in the beauty contest is a case in point.

We seriously need to work on the middle ground lest it is lost forever. And I am sure the PAP would love a compliant majority.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
SB,

I get what you mean by it is the message and not the messenger but we need to look at the messenger's creditability too.

In this case, none, as it is the internet.

Bro, don't worry too much about whether people boasting, cross-dressing or looking like a lunatic. Singaporeans generally are so scared of themselves that they fear the messenger than look at the message. People who boast or don't boast are found in all walks of like.

People talking about various models of sports cars, their speed, the gear ratios, the aerodynamics and you more worried about the mechanic is boasting, got wear panties or underwear.

Let me tell you a story about a meeting with all the regional airlines that was called at short notice. Everyone turned up. As it was urgent, there was little time for preparation. At such meetings, you can straight away identify the wheat from the chaff. There was a young singapore girl from Air Asia that was impressive and straight away knew the issues to address. There was a Malay chap from MAS, the same. I was surprised because MAS was in management turmoil at that time. The guy from SIA was quiet and was trying to merge with the wallpaper. As expected after the meeting the guy from SIA asked to speak separately meeting and he was asking all the superficial questions except that the main issues. You could clearley see he was scared.

We struggle with self confidence. We are constantly looking for OB markers. We are passing judgements on messengers rather than focuing on the message because we prefer clutching at straws.

When the men and women of New Testament Church carried out their protest in front Far East Plaza, members of public booed at the Police and we talking about the riot squad with their red vehicles plus half a dozen blues with so many personnel. They were aimless, lost, don't know how to handle string minded women.

Common sense will tell you that if somone reveals a string of information and it makes sense, you don't have to kill yourself about whether the person is a faggot, a catamite or a doorknob.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
SB,

If no need to sign, but GD said that he had signed it.

What does it means then?

No need to sign OSA to be covered. No need to be a citizen to be covered by OSA. No need to be in the country to be coveredby OSA. Even someone who has never set foot in Singapore is covered by OSA.

Yes sir! I was privileged enough to be security cleared at the highest level.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
We seriously need to work on the middle ground lest it is lost forever.

how to work on the middle ground when the parents from this strata are more interested that their kids are good in getting that straight A*s and As throughout the kid's academic life? really need to get the MOE to smack some sense into these parents and ask them to suck some thumb.

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't want to be so direct. Siew Kum Hong is a pro-gay sex symbol paid by Yankees to promote gay interests; one can almost safely assume Siew Kum Hong and his wife Marianna Ha are using marriage to cover up their own homosexual tendencies.

Siew Kum Hong's wife Marianne Ha is a pastoral care co-ordinator in a primary school along serangoon road.

Pastoral care is also known as 'health education'. Upper primary school children have a module which teaches about relationship. With a liberal pro-gay symbol lawyer hubby as a backer, she has been telling her primary school children that it is alright for guys to screw each other's gutter and homosexual relationship is fine.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro would u enlighten us with what happen to HKP? I guess we all know he went in under ISA for a short time while writing for FEER. Tx.

By the way, save for the fact that you're a lyrical gangster, no one would have bothered to read such long posting.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't want to be so direct. Siew Kum Hong is a pro-gay sex symbol paid by Yankees to promote gay interests; one can almost safely assume Siew Kum Hong and his wife Marianna Ha are using marriage to cover up their own homosexual tendencies.

Siew Kum Hong's wife Marianne Ha is a pastoral care co-ordinator in a primary school along serangoon road.

Pastoral care is also known as 'health education'. Upper primary school children have a module which teaches about relationship. With a liberal pro-gay symbol lawyer hubby as a backer, she has been telling her primary school children that it is alright for guys to screw each other's gutter and homosexual relationship is fine.

u clean your kar chng get ready to go changi prison liao...botak last time already threatened to sue people say lan jiao wey about him taking swede money and aware saga and now u play (with) his wife...if he this time kpkb den never sue again no one will take him seriously.

but the details about his wife is accurate...but still u are farked...:biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you might want to start another thread on the influence of Gays in politics. It is off topic here. I am aware that many people are divided on this issue. And many are not happy the way the gay lobby have pushed their agenda and in some cases not appropriately. A case in point is their attempt to make Gay issues an agenda item nearly a decade back by pressuring the Group Roundtable. In my opinion, their view that gay are facing institutional discrimination is rubbish. People sexual inclination is their business and best kept that way. There are more important things that this country is facing especially where the oppressive nature of PAP is concerned. The Gay issue pales in comparison.
I don't want to be so direct. Siew Kum Hong is a pro-gay sex symbol paid by Yankees to promote gay interests; one can almost safely assume Siew Kum Hong and his wife Marianna Ha are using marriage to cover up their own homosexual tendencies.Siew Kum Hong's wife Marianne Ha is a pastoral care co-ordinator in a primary school along serangoon road. Pastoral care is also known as 'health education'. Upper primary school children have a module which teaches about relationship. With a liberal pro-gay symbol lawyer hubby as a backer, she has been telling her primary school children that it is alright for guys to screw each other's gutter and homosexual relationship is fine.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The signing is a mere formality that even NSmen do upon conscription. It is meant for those who are not exactly bright and or well educated and to be fair them, you have to get them to acknowledge. The OSA is a powerful instrument. It can be widely interpreted. Those who are Senior civil servants and Intelligence Officers who breach it, will naturally face a much higher degree of punishment if convicted. If the details are sensitive, then they will be detained under ISA.
SB,If no need to sign, but GD said that he had signed it.What does it means then?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry about credibility. Much of these are cryptic. It's not intended for those who not inclined or naturally blur. Nobody is looking for endorsement or recognition. If I tell you the skewer is on the wrong side of the wheel, most people won't know what it means Those who do this stuff will understand. That stuff has nothing do with Intelligence but with a particular sport.

SBF is now 12 years old. There is a reason for its longetivity. Every citizen should not be afraid of discussing the work of the Intelligence Services as long as the nation's secrets are safe. You cannot allow the PAP to manage this as they have abused it in the past. Detaining people for decades under the ISA is a clear abuse and misuse of the state's Intelligence apparatus. Do not be afraid to discuss. If you a looking for a signed affidavit on everything mentioned here, then you are by nature overly paranoid or overly cautious.

I am sure you are here not to watch the wonders of the Internet.

SB,I get what you mean by it is the message and not the messenger but we need to look at the messenger's creditability too.In this case, none, as it is the internet.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree, the drive to score well and avoid getting into conflict has created a soft generation. I remember one outstanding lady who I thought was not only well grounded, great values, confident and who would have made a great Prime Minister. She stood out during her interview head and shoulders over others and I have not met another. Her parents were well regarded academics. Her name is Ang Bee Leng and she got the President's scholarship. Her father is prof Ang Kok Peng and former MP for Buona Vista. Her sister also ended up with a President's scholarship. When you talk to her, you know she has a strong mind and lots of resolve. Always a smile for everyone. These are the people that we need not arseholes like Janil. I remember one lady
how to work on the middle ground when the parents from this strata are more interested that their kids are good in getting that straight A*s and As throughout the kid's academic life? really need to get the MOE to smack some sense into these parents and ask them to suck some thumb.

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal

that may be true, or not. if you feel strongly, confront email him or the wife's school or the pap to complain lor.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree with Bro SB. You should start a new thread on this.

There seem to be many more skeletons inside their closet that need to be dug out.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dun think he do anything wrong leh.

If it is true, then he is doing SKH a favour by playing with his wife as every women needs a playmate.

u clean your kar chng get ready to go changi prison liao...botak last time already threatened to sue people say lan jiao wey about him taking swede money and aware saga and now u play (with) his wife...if he this time kpkb den never sue again no one will take him seriously.

but the details about his wife is accurate...but still u are farked...:biggrin: