• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does a woman have the same desire and imagination like a man?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been wondering about two questions on the eve of Hari Raya. No one wants to work on the eve of public holiday and I am in my own dreamy world now.

Whenever I look at the new joiner Angel Eve's breasts, I imagine her naked. I want to squeeze her beautiful breasts, lick and suck her nipples.

The same with my GF's Malaysian best friend who is staying with us now. She often wears a tight spaghetti blouse and it's very seductive and tempting for me.

1. Does a woman also like to touch, lick and suck a man's nipples? Does a man's nipples excite a woman as much as we men are excited about theirs?

What about a man's penis? Does a woman like to stroke and suck a man's penis as much as a man's desire to finger, play and lick a woman's vagina?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I have been wondering about two questions on the eve of Hari Raya. No one wants to work on the eve of public holiday and I am in my own dreamy world now.

Whenever I look at the new joiner Angel Eve's breasts, I imagine her naked. I want to squeeze her beautiful breasts, lick and suck her nipples.

The same with my GF's Malaysian best friend who is staying with us now. She often wears a tight spaghetti blouse and it's very seductive and tempting for me.

1. Does a woman also like to touch, lick and suck a man's nipples? Does a man's nipples excite a woman as much as we men are excited about theirs?

What about a man's penis? Does a woman like to stroke and suck a man's penis as much as a man's desire to finger, play and lick a woman's vagina?
Get your mind out of the gutter, and think of ways to better the lives of human kind. Contribute to society in meaningful ways. Volunteer your time in church, temple or mosque.:biggrin:

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ho Ching has the answers

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get your mind out of the gutter, and think of ways to better the lives of human kind. Contribute to society in meaningful ways. Volunteer your time in church, temple or mosque.:biggrin:
Why can't we talk about such things? Is it against any religion to talk about sex?

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah women say as men but women need to know the man first, feel safe, feel attraction then she fantasise, even more intense than man

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle had done some leesearched on this topic before KNN the answer he found is that most woman are very horny between 40 to 55 so most of them like to suck cock as for man there is not leependant on age KNN it also means most young woman or older woman doesn't like to suck cock but don't mind being licked KNN

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
KNN my uncle had done some leesearched on this topic before KNN the answer he found is that most woman are very horny between 40 to 55 so most of them like to suck cock as for man there is not leependant on age KNN it also means most young woman or older woman doesn't like to suck cock but don't mind being licked KNN
KNN you have new avatar KNN. Is that you?:biggrin: Your uncle is right with his research, as always. For me, if a woman does not suck cock, she is of no value to me. If she swallows, she is my Queen. I do have a few Queens in my stable.:inlove::biggrin:

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you have new avatar KNN. Is that you?:biggrin: Your uncle is right with his research, as always. For me, if a woman does not suck cock, she is of no value to me. If she swallows, she is my Queen. I do have a few Queens in my stable.:inlove::biggrin:
So does a woman desire or imagine like a man?