• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does 李木源 Have Any Special Relationship With The MIW?

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal
I happened to saw 李木源 giving his congrats to Sitoh and shaking his hands like old time buddy after he won over Potong Pasir from CST.

Is this 李木源 a hardcore supporter of the MIW with hidden agenda?
Anyone knows something fishy about this guy?

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PZFNU5GrEKg?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PZFNU5GrEKg?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a day before the polling day, he openly praised GY as a great politician on the zaobao.

Religion should stay away from politic especially a peaceful religion like Buddhism.

This is even true when the way the PAP rules its people is very far off from the Buddha's teaching..

blahblah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a day before the polling day, he openly praised GY as a great politician on the zaobao.

Religion should stay away from politic especially a peaceful religion like Buddhism.

This is even true when the way the PAP rules its people is very far off from the Buddha's teaching..

Very true, religious leaders should not get involved in politics, and refrain from making ANY comments. Regardless of how much GY may have been actively involved in promoting religious harmony, 李木源 should just keep his mouth shut. I'm a buddhist and he lost my respect.

dankos

i used to admire him from the way 'ju shi lin' is run.

not anymore. he is just another pap dog.

greg-chappell-middle-finger.jpg

blahblah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it doesn't matter whether he is for PAP or against. But the fact is, a religious leader should never be involved in politics, especially so in a multi-racial society.

kkss_tt

i totally agreed, he lost my respect
just curious, he find reporter or reporter find him for the interview?