• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you vaccinate your child???

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
THE authorities in Australia are cracking down on parents who refuse or forget to vaccinate their children. Following concerns about pockets of unimmunised children, state and federal governments have taken action to boost vaccination rates.

In the largest state of New South Wales (NSW), children who are not vaccinated may be barred from attending childcare centres amid concerns they could spread diseases. Separately, Queensland state is starting an education campaign targeting rural areas, where vaccination rates are low. The state moves follow the federal government's laws in 2012 to prevent parents of non-vaccinated children from receiving tax breaks of up to A$2,100 (S$2,390) per child.

While the majority of Australian children are immunised - about 92 per cent - there are some communities where anti-vaccination sentiment is strong, and which have rates as low as 43 per cent. Immunisations in Australia are free of charge. The low rates have sparked concerns about the spread of diseases such as measles, mumps and rubella, which have been on the rise in recent years. About half of the 140 cases of measles last year involved unvaccinated children, and a further 35 per cent had unknown vaccination status.

- See more at: http://www.stasiareport.com/the-big...nate-their-kids-20140113#sthash.Wd9TV6ou.dpuf

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it true all these childhood vaccinations can cause Autism and other auto-immune diseases of childhood???

Anyone has any experience to share??

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are different views on this. In many ways, advancements in science have increased our mortality and made us stronger. In another view, some of these vaccines may be marketed more in favour of profits for the pharmaceutical company. Personally, I think only the vaccines against diseases like TB, polio are necessary. Others like measles, flu, we need to get infected in order to build up resistance. After my first injection at school in primary one (I am scared of needles) I learned to forge my dad's signature and excused myself from further injections we received through school. And didn't receive anymore until NS. I survived through all that. These days, I hear they want to introduce vaccines for cervical cancer and some other quite rare infections, I think they are not necessary. At the end of the day, it is a joint decision for both parents to make for the child under their care. I have heard from different people that too many vaccinations can cause autism, but I am not knowledgeable in this area and won't comment.

Cheers!

Is it true all these childhood vaccinations can cause Autism and other auto-immune diseases of childhood???

Anyone has any experience to share??

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are different views on this. In many ways, advancements in science have increased our mortality and made us stronger. In another view, some of these vaccines may be marketed more in favour of profits for the pharmaceutical company. Personally, I think only the vaccines against diseases like TB, polio are necessary. Others like measles, flu, we need to get infected in order to build up resistance. After my first injection at school in primary one (I am scared of needles) I learned to forge my dad's signature and excused myself from further injections we received through school. And didn't receive anymore until NS. I survived through all that. These days, I hear they want to introduce vaccines for cervical cancer and some other quite rare infections, I think they are not necessary. At the end of the day, it is a joint decision for both parents to make for the child under their care. I have heard from different people that too many vaccinations can cause autism, but I am not knowledgeable in this area and won't comment.

Cheers!

I totally agree with what you have posted. Yes, the guy who stated that vaccinations had caused autism was I believed sued.

I also believe we need our basic vaccinations and the other " less important " one are really not necessary. I don't believe the flu jabs work at all. They cause more problems.