• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think eErotica69 a fake WP supporter?

Do you think eErotica69 is a fake wp supporter?

• Yes, i suspected just as much!

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • I reserve my judgmenet. Need more time to observe.

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Of course not! It is all in your imagination. I believe in bro eErotica69.

Votes: 54 79.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You bought bananas huh ? :p
Fuctard loser jiu hoo kia loser with a loose arse did not get anal-fucked lately , hence , the online fucking
:biggrin:

I bought 2 big and juicy pineapples...too bad dun have thai pineapples...thai pineapples taste sweeter amd nicer...

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Log in with another clone.. Another attempt to insult the intelligence of others.. Why PAP ib so stupid.. Oh.. They cannot even earn a living by themselves.. So how much brain can they have?

Stupid ass do not try to act smart... Stupid jiu hu Kia never get thing right...:rolleyes:

I do not have any clone like I said many times before... If I have so many clones... I do not need to rely on Sam when I was zapped... Gong Kia... Sigh...

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jiu hu Kia, how much commission you get from Roy and HHH??? Must be huat big time... Huat ah!!!:rolleyes:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Stupid ass do not try to act smart... Stupid jiu hu Kia never get thing right...:rolleyes:

I do not have any clone like I said many times before... If I have so many clones... I do not need to rely on Sam when I was zapped... Gong Kia... Sigh...
you hor boh....long time no see...wala.... your points beri hiong leh...:biggrin:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you hor boh....long time no see...wala.... your points beri hiong leh...:biggrin:

All from Sam... Did not increase last 2 to 3 months... Never get zap too.:-)

KNN want to join your club you si Lao Gao rejected me...:p