• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you take a life insurance for your family?

sunlee2002

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heya, my neighbour recently took a life insurance plan from DBS…when I asked him about the plan he said that it's really good as it provides his family with sufficient protection coverage. The bank provides a range of smart and affordable plans to choose from... Have a look.

jw5

Loyal
Heya, my neighbour recently took a life insurance plan from DBS…when I asked him about the plan he said that it's really good as it provides his family with sufficient protection coverage. The bank provides a range of smart and affordable plans to choose from... Have a look.

Hey sunlee2002, you can hook up with susanscott1980, apparently she is looking to make some big investments............ :wink::eek::rolleyes::biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Another fucktard desperado attempting to solicit business on this forum. :oIo: