• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do You Support Peppertail As Mod?

Do You Suppork Peppertail As Mod?

• Yes

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • No

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, ching chai lah, the final poll result is not going to change anything. I m just curious what kind of punishment i m going to get. And don't purplely underline the c lah.

purplely!! LOL!!

Nothing will happen lah.

This peppertail same style as Leongsam, always threaten to fix those who disagree.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
purplely!! LOL!!

Nothing will happen lah.

This peppertail same style as Leongsam, always threaten to fix those who disagree.

Your best friend death threat just got fixed yesterday :p

Is he released from prison?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your best friend death threat just got fixed yesterday :p

Is he released from prison?

What happened ah? You know who is behind this nick? This bugger very funny. Always start poll and stir shit. But when shit hit him, he will cry for peace. LOL. KNN.......:oIo::biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Death threat executed.
PS: By an unknown "hired hand" assassin

What happened ah? You know who is behind this nick? This bugger very funny. Always start poll and stir shit. But when shit hit him, he will cry for peace. LOL. KNN.......:oIo::biggrin:

You two seem to know a lot more about what's happening behind. Too tired for me to go analyse. :o

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow...pepper solid leh...last nite b4 i tio fuck backside, you were behind far far. Now you overtake and leading by huge margin....your private army sibei solid..:biggrin:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow...pepper solid leh...last nite b4 i tio fuck backside, you were behind far far. Now you overtake and leading by huge margin....your private army sibei solid..:biggrin:

I suspect it was MBSSLUTS army, he also added a lot to my points. You should have made the poll public...

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suspect it was MBSSLUTS army, he also added a lot to my points. You should have made the poll public...

correction...MBSSLOTS is a different army from MBSSLUTS....trust me...my S2 intelligence tells me that...:biggrin:

froM MY collection of MBSSLOTS army generals names, he only has one MBSSLOTS and the rest are all not in other mbbss names....trust me...:biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

good morning sir
what happened to you
i so worried you will never return
why the sudden departure
take care ok
the rules of he game have changed
hope you continue to be around
happy weekend:smile:

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmmm, 60% vs 40%, looks familiar.

You should get a Cruise missile from Boss! From 120 points, you grown to now 718 points in 2 days. Isnt this example of points rep manipulation? others like KNNB clone get whacked to negative 450. How come no one whacknthis Houliankia!

:oIo:

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should get a Cruise missile from Boss! From 120 points, you grown to now 718 points in 2 days. Isnt this example of points rep manipulation? others like KNNB clone get whacked to negative 450. How come no one whacknthis Houliankia!

:oIo:

Pfff, i didn't ask anybody to give me their points. Take them all if you want.