• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do you see what I see?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look closely that the old fart photo on the news...

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/lee-kuan-yew-has-dinner-former-us-secretary-state

There is nothing wrong with the picture how he aged and his physical aging. I see a different picture of this old fart in this picture.

What I see is how he planned this long time ago and how he nailed it down what is today and having his good time today.

1. He set up his son to be PM and with that he still enjoys the privilege of meeting politicians presents and ex.

2. With his son at the helm this is what he has planned to enjoy his heyday at the Istana,

2. Die die must still hold on to the MP seat so he can access to his son and privilege to live in the Istana and with MP title can take him anywhere.

3. Now his cousin old fart Tan is living next to him at the premise, both enjoy their heyday can lah kopi anytime.

Wow! this man can really nailed it down.

Now your CPF money is gone! and die die after 55 if you still have mortgage to pay must come up cash, cannot use CPF to pay off home loan even if you work after 55. He nailed it down for you again.

Whoever said he is a great State man, better think twice. He give you $1 but take back $2 from you and at his age can lah kopi with anyone that come visiting Singapore it does not happen with God's blessing but his cunning and evil way of doing Singapore to his favor.

Last edited:

TanSiongThye

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whoever said he is a great State man, better think twice. He give you $1 but take back $2 from you and at his age can lah kopi with anyone that come visiting Singapore it does not happen with God's blessing but his cunning and evil way of doing Singapore to his favor.

Watt do I c?

I c Old Fart n Gecko praying trik wit lumbers n Sinkies gong gong kena chit agay n agay!

25 divide by 5 equals 14, hear iz de proof:

[video=youtube;omyUncKI7oU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=RDf7pMYHn-1yA&v=omyUncKI7oU[/video]

Last edited:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi
why PM Lee was not with his wife Ho Ching?
is it because Lee Kuan Yew does not like Ho Ching due to her investment blunder?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual TS being a Sinkie needs a mirror to see where the blame lies.

It was and is not the Old Fart that can plan so well.

Rather it's the Sinkie own BALLESSNESS that allow the old fart to exploit that opportunity.

Although the game of exploitation is almost over for the old fart and he now passes these skill to his son.

Sinkie like you still remain BALLESS up to this day! LoL

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. He set up his son to be PM and with that he still enjoys the privilege of meeting politicians presents and ex.

2. With his son at the helm this is what he has planned to enjoy his heyday at the Istana,

2. Die die must still hold on to the MP seat so he can access to his son and privilege to live in the Istana and with MP title can take him anywhere.

3. Now his cousin old fart Tan is living next to him at the premise, both enjoy their heyday can lah kopi anytime.

Now your CPF money is gone! and die die after 55 if you still have mortgage to pay must come up cash, cannot use CPF to pay off home loan even if you work after 55. He nailed it down for you again.

1. I remember even Li Ka-Shing had dinner with LKY when he visited SG.... Is LKS a politician??? Not to mention he's just having a dinner with old friends...

2. Presumingly you're at the seat of LKY n u have a son, would you bring your son into politics as well??? It's just like the famous Tsz Yin, he was in the showbiz n he brought his son Nicholas Tsz into the industry as well...

3. Even if LKY today doesn't go to Istana anymore which actually he already has, world leaders of the present n ex still gives him the recognition of his work... You ppl can be a Crow here cursing n swearing but leaders of the world ain't any idiot... Even if the PAP is going to encounter a danger from opposition, they have the external network to help them to tide it thru... This is what i called politics... Simple minded ppl will think it's easy just by cursing n swearing the PAP will be toppled over...

CPF : My only 30k miserable CPF is being deducted fully to my new HDB flat n the remaining I'm paying by cash.... Do I have a problem??? Not AT ALL!!!

Many of you keep claiming your CPF is gone... If you are living in a HDB now n you've ample CPF, is your flat being paid monthly thru your CPF???

If the CPF scheme is bad, you mean cities like HK n even China is learning from SG??? You mean other countries or cities are as idiot as you ppl as well???

Instead of complaining your CPF money is gone, might as well just admit that you can no longer use your CPF to invest in HDB flat that can allow you to make a profit out of it... Dun blamed the govt for your own selfishness please!!!

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see you as a frog in a well. period.

1. I remember even Li Ka-Shing had dinner with LKY when he visited SG.... Is LKS a politician??? Not to mention he's just having a dinner with old friends...

2. Presumingly you're at the seat of LKY n u have a son, would you bring your son into politics as well??? It's just like the famous Tsz Yin, he was in the showbiz n he brought his son Nicholas Tsz into the industry as well...

3. Even if LKY today doesn't go to Istana anymore which actually he already has, world leaders of the present n ex still gives him the recognition of his work... You ppl can be a Crow here cursing n swearing but leaders of the world ain't any idiot... Even if the PAP is going to encounter a danger from opposition, they have the external network to help them to tide it thru... This is what i called politics... Simple minded ppl will think it's easy just by cursing n swearing the PAP will be toppled over...

CPF : My only 30k miserable CPF is being deducted fully to my new HDB flat n the remaining I'm paying by cash.... Do I have a problem??? Not AT ALL!!!

Many of you keep claiming your CPF is gone... If you are living in a HDB now n you've ample CPF, is your flat being paid monthly thru your CPF???

If the CPF scheme is bad, you mean cities like HK n even China is learning from SG??? You mean other countries or cities are as idiot as you ppl as well???

Instead of complaining your CPF money is gone, might as well just admit that you can no longer use your CPF to invest in HDB flat that can allow you to make a profit out of it... Dun blamed the govt for your own selfishness please!!!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please contribute to my TS : The fate of District Judge Michael Khoo and Tan Siong Thye
please post your comments there.
chin kum siah

1. Moi noc TS (thread starter) leh! TS iz TanWahTIU.

2. Moi noc Tan Siong Thye Eethe.

3. U ar most welcum 2 trow rotten fruits n curse @ de real Tan Siong Thye n wish de SBF nick good health! :*:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi twit.

I really did not wish to reveal the truth about your Con People Fund in regard to buying a HDB pigeon hole but had to do so since you die die brings this up.

The Sinkie or most of them Sinkie who had bought their over priced pigeon hole after the mid 1990's would only realise they will not have any cpf left once they cross 55. And these 30 to 25 year loaners will then have to fork out pure cash to service thrir mortgage.

Not only that. Faced with being in the 50s these Sinkie not only do not have any left in their OA, they find getting a job tough if impossible.

Sinkie being balless also have another trait. They would rather burden their own kins with their unpaid loans rather than get to the real problem which was created by the pap, to set it right.

I used to tell those I know who are Sinkie what the top honcho at cpf really do everyday.

They just find out on each day , who and how many had crossed over the age of 55 years.

And they then sapu everything inside those accounts! Hahahahaha

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi
why PM Lee was not with his wife Ho Ching?
is it because Lee Kuan Yew does not like Ho Ching due to her investment blunder?
What investment blunders? It's all in the master plan.
Lky love his dil....
Looks like his wife and amass a fortune for lee run road fund.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TS , better remove that wooden splinter from your eyes
and also your eyes are jaundiced too...go see your doctor...

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look closely that the old fart photo on the news...

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/lee-kuan-yew-has-dinner-former-us-secretary-state

There is nothing wrong with the picture how he aged and his physical aging. I see a different picture of this old fart in this picture.

What I see is how he planned this long time ago and how he nailed it down what is today and having his good time today.

Not just the ones you mentioned but the benefits are spread throughout the families and extended families and cronies. Hope you are not one of those 60.1 suckers.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi twit.

I really did not wish to reveal the truth about your Con People Fund in regard to buying a HDB pigeon hole but had to do so since you die die brings this up.

The Sinkie or most of them Sinkie who had bought their over priced pigeon hole after the mid 1990's would only realise they will not have any cpf left once they cross 55. And these 30 to 25 year loaners will then have to fork out pure cash to service thrir mortgage.

Not only that. Faced with being in the 50s these Sinkie not only do not have any left in their OA, they find getting a job tough if impossible.

Sinkie being balless also have another trait. They would rather burden their own kins with their unpaid loans rather than get to the real problem which was created by the pap, to set it right.

I used to tell those I know who are Sinkie what the top honcho at cpf really do everyday.

They just find out on each day , who and how many had crossed over the age of 55 years.

And they then sapu everything inside those accounts! Hahahahaha

Dude, first of all if you're calling Singaporeans Sinkie, then please ask yourself are you a Singaporean... If you're not, then the Con People Funds have nothing to do with you n if you're a Singaporean, it doesn't brings you or your mother more glory by calling your fellows citizens names...

Over-priced pigeon hole??? Compare SG HDB to those equilevant in HK before you even claimed that HDB pigeon holes are expensive OK...

I went thru the process that you metioned of forking out pure cash.... I bought a HDB last year n becoz i'm not working in SG, my CPF is only a miserable of SGD$30k n have to pay the rest by cash n i'm not even eligible for a loan coz I dun have CPF contribution or Income Tax contribution in SG... But I dun see a problem here... If your CPF is not enough, it's pretty clear that you have to pay by cash...

Come to China n ask the chinese can they borrow money from the govt at a low interest rate to service their home loan... Go n take a look at the interest charge by the banks in China for home owners... It's either you pay in full or you pay the interest...

In the 50s cannot get a job, blamed FT, blamed govt??? If you're the boss of a company, what's your preference age of your own employee??? You wanna compare??? Put yourself in that particular shoe...

If the CPF is like what you mentioned Con Peoples Funds, you mean other nation n cities leaders are stupid enough to learn n follow???