• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you regret having/not having kids

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i have a girl in her teens, and a baby boy (9 months). their big age gap is our deliberate planning. before the baby boy arrived, my girl was very adamant that she should be the only child. after we had the baby boy, my girl couldn't have enough of carrying and cuddling her little baby brother.

so i guess i will stay put in sgland.

Hi brother, you should set aside enough for your young toddler just in case your income suffered when he/she is growing up. I do not have children yet but plan to have just one. Most likely, we will send her to an International School in Vietnam and when the right age comes along, send him/her overseas to either OZ or UK.

facebook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi brother, you should set aside enough for your young toddler just in case your income suffered when he/she is growing up. I do not have children yet but plan to have just one. Most likely, we will send her to an International School in Vietnam and when the right age comes along, send him/her overseas to either OZ or UK.

hi brother raiders,

thanks for your kind words. we have set aside some savings every month for rainy days. hopefully enough for our kids when we both passed on. good luck to you for your child bearing plans. i am a silent reader most of the time and i do know that you are once of the nicer bros here.

i don't post here often because for some unknown reasons, the OA here claimed that i am a clone and always zap me. no point posting unless got some topic that interest me.

so nowadays i just read, seldom post.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Similar Lah

What has the BCG model got to do with your decision to have children? :confused:

I don't see the reason for wanting to have children in this shithole.

... and his parents get sick, he has to handle the hefty medical bills.

If I ever get married, I would never have children here. Sometimes the most responsible act of parenting is not to become a parent.

BCG matrix has the Star and Dog classification.

If your son is a dog then he is your pet. Pets cannot cannot be independent. That means you have to make sure, before you die, his survival and wellbeing has to be planned and taken care of. He's a money losing toy.

But, if your son is a superstar like ... chances are you will be reaping 'great profits' from him and elevating yourself to another pedestal of the gods ?

It's true that some of my friends are not considering having children - too expensive and a burden in the future where darkness pervades with the help of FAP.