• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you look down on people who sign on army?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not really leh. When I was active, this ex regular hoready WO. :biggrin:
Warrant officer if he got 3 roof top or more than can la. If not going the ranks of sergeant to WO, chance very low for hokkien ping.
Only the officers got chance, high education, scholarship.
:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During my time...only the Keow Thor sign on because they cannot find other jobs and the army life is senang...got uniform, staff quarters and food provided.

Then they complain that, the highest rank they ever reaches is either Capt or Col., times may have changed these days...but they can never reach any rank in SAF where they can really take command, as in the power is in their hands.

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
except ponding and m&d(s).
http://empwaynek.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/tank-stuck-in-m&d.jpg?w=259
th

hahaha in my old unit, the officer got a private copter for himself, we called it SUPER PUbor

During my 2.25 years there, everyday the SUPER PUbor did nothing, just everyday por por por por por warm up engine. Even the officer also no ball to fly in it. hahaha

guess my unit?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at the job situation nowadays for sinkies....sinkies talk like they got better prospects in the market against fts.talk cock!!!!!the entire private sector is dominated by 1.4 mil fts,everywhere I go I see fts....chao sinkies belong in the civil service!!!!thats the only thing sinkies are useful for cause they can't really do anything else.....civil service is basically one giant welfare and state unemployment net for sinkies.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those that sign on just for money one, i respect. Those who sign on citing for honour, glory and other smljs, i look down, coz they have no idea what is the real situation inside and keep lying to ownself only.