• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you like sushi? Kee Chiu !!!!!

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sushi.jpg

http://rt.com/news/japan-fish-radiation-fukushima-321/

Fish with radiation over 2,500 times safe levels found near Fukushima plant
January 19, 2013 15:06

A fish containing over 2,500 times Japan's legal limit for radiation in seafood has been caught in the vicinity of the crippled Fukushima nuclear plant, the facility's operator reported.

A ‘murasoi’ fish, similar to a rockfish, was caught at a port inside the plant, according to AFP. Plant owner Tokyo Electric Power Co. (TEPCO) indicated that the amount of cesium measured 254,000 becquerels per kilogram – 2,540 times Japan's legal limit for radiation in seafood.

In October, TEPCO admitted that radiation leaks at the plant had not fully stopped.

Seafood from the area near Fukushima has turned out to be a health hazard abroad, as well as within the country.

In July, Russia expressed concern over fish caught off its coast near Japan. In May, a contaminated tuna was found near the California coastline. Japan stressed that they understood the numbers of contaminated seafood are “extremely high,” but also pointed out that radiation was detected only in the kinds of fish found closest to the plant.

In October 2012, the European Commission, the executive arm of the European Union, announced that it would relax regulations on imports of Japanese food starting on November 1.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see all the pigskins eating sushi like theres no tomorrow and their slit eyed pig skin ah lians trying to dress like japs.
True fact is, the japs still hate u scums

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You think all those cheap sushi you buy from Singapore supermarket is from Japan ? :wink:

When did I say that?
I just said jeepun kia hai see lang....and eating raw fish run risk of parasites.
Report did mention Russia and California fish stock might be affected though.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if you are a vegetarian, you will not have such problems.

But i dunno the sushi rice is from Japan or not... i had one veggie sushi last week, i think i will banned any food is Japan, i dun care where they are from.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When did I say that?
I just said jeepun kia hai see lang....and eating raw fish run risk of parasites.
Report did mention Russia and California fish stock might be affected though.

I did not mean you say that , i mean If you didn't dine in those high class authentic Japanese restaurant , then you don't have to worry . Because Russian is near Japan .

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did not mean you say that , i mean If you didn't dine in those high class authentic Japanese restaurant , then you don't have to worry . Because Russian is near Japan .

Not trying to pick bones and not exactly sure where do we get our fish stock from?
Japan also not That Far away and I am no expert on fish migration patterns.
Better be safe then sorry and thanks to those jap fuckers people around the world got one more thing to worry about.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not trying to pick bones and not exactly sure where do we get our fish stock from?
Japan also not That Far away and I am no expert on fish migration patterns.
Better be safe then sorry and thanks to those jap fuckers people around the world got one more thing to worry about.

If I'm not wrong most of the cheap fish in Singapore comes from Thailand or Malaysia .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what about Australia ?

Singapore do imported fish from Austraila but not much . Majority of the fish and brought into Singapore by fishing vessels from our neighbouring countries, primarily from Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand. There are some local
offshore commercial breeders, which supplement the local demands.