• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you like or dislike CNY?

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love to see relatives new luxury cars and love to listen to their stories of how prosperous and successful they have been over the past year

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love to see relatives new luxury cars and love to listen to their stories of how prosperous and successful they have been over the past year

Yes, those jokes will last me until the next CNY.

CNY is a good time to take a real break from the hustle and bustle of sinkee life. If only eating out wasn't so expensive during the first two days of CNY, life would be perfect.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
see your relatives that you might not have seen for a long time.

For those that either have no relatives, don't like their relatives well then cny might be a tad boring for them. Take the chance to go abroad if you don't have anything to do in sg.

Hoeness

Alfrescian
Loyal
During interrogation from Relatives or In-laws : "Ah Boy... what job are u doing now? What car do u drive?"

Jobless Ah Boy : errr... errr...

images

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, those jokes will last me until the next CNY.

CNY is a good time to take a real break from the hustle and bustle of sinkee life. If only eating out wasn't so expensive during the first two days of CNY, life would be perfect.

I thought you live in Winterpeg?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thank God that my relatives (from the better side) not so like to brag,,,its nice seeing them,,and we see each other often be it with or without CNY,,,but as u all know I am a half breed,,,I avoid my Hokkein relatives like the plague....

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese hate CNY are those no money and broken family.
No meaning for them to celebrate.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
What will you do during CNY?

Stay home? Go visiting? Travel overseas?

Who here likes CNY?

It's no fun CNY, when we were young we can play with fire crackers,
fire works, than PAPaya Ban every thing the Fun is LOsT for ever.

On the eve and 15th day of CNY shop owners would burn fire cracker 2-3
storey high and they challenge each other, it was really fun to watch!!

Want to celebrate CNY go JB and play with Fire Crackers ,
fire works that shoot like rocket real fun to watch, missed them!!

Nowadays CNY is just another day, me every day also CNY!!!

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What will you do during CNY?

Stay home? Go visiting? Travel overseas?

Who here likes CNY?

Personally, I really hate it.

lianbeng will stay at home read n write forum messages; eat bak kwa, kum, kueh chee, kueh bulu, kueh lapis, kueh bangkit, love-letters, peanuts, drink soft drinks, listen to 恭喜!恭喜!恭喜你, etc... :biggrin:

Last edited:

Buaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stay at home watch TV, eat goodies, unite with families & relatives, most important, many many ang bao..