• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you know there is such a thing as Cantonese cancer? That’s their RETRIBUTION according to Cantonese dog @gsbslut

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously based on your @gsbslut own definition do evil tio cancer why you think you can no need GPGT make false accusations of me and don’t tio cancer? Why sp double standard? Again everything Cantonese dogs accuse me what they are themselves double standard hahahaha
Seriously based on your @gsbslut Cantonese own words do evil tio cancer so Cantonese must have done ALOT of evil to tio CANTONESE CANCER right? Don’t change topic and answer me okay? Hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously based on your @gsbslut Cantonese own words do evil tio cancer so Cantonese must have done ALOT of evil to tio CANTONESE CANCER right? Don’t change topic and answer me okay? Hahahaha
Look at Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @gsbslut @musclepower doing a lot of evil to me that’s absolutely right. No need GPGT no need evidence smear and harass Gansiokbin as prostitute and demand Gansiokbin to provide evidence to prove them WRONG. Dare not take up my virginity test challenge cancer repeat lies that I have no evidence. And shamelessly put words into my mouth say I admit tell lies etc. That’s definitely ALOT OF EVIL INDEED.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @gsbslut @musclepower doing a lot of evil to me that’s absolutely right. No need GPGT no need evidence smear and harass Gansiokbin as prostitute and demand Gansiokbin to provide evidence to prove them WRONG. Dare not take up my virginity test challenge cancer repeat lies that I have no evidence. And shamelessly put words into my mouth say I admit tell lies etc. That’s definitely ALOT OF EVIL INDEED.
MORE CANTONESE EVIL by @gsbslut he thinks he can get away with doing evil to me won’t tio cancer Pui!

Post in thread 'GANSIOKBIN TYPE anyhow throw water at man in lift'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ga...hrow-water-at-man-in-lift.362828/post-4011053

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower Why so coy no post in wee hours? Come on a few days ago you already busted yourself @nightsafari clone operating in wee hours one and smearing me with your Cantonese dog son of chicken pride.
AGAIN you @musclepower are proven what you accused me to be SCALE DOWN immediately after I started Malaysian and sinkie Cantonese dogs everyday smearing and abuse Gansiokbin thread.

A few days ago you Cantonese dogs Jin satki viciously abusing me in Gansiokbin thread now changed dirty trick to starting sneaky safe box thread to insinuate insult attack me chicken and karma tio cancer. Wait for me to gpgt post your evil deeds in your Ccb act innocent sneaky safe box thread then up your Gansiokbin thread to act victim and tell lies that create issue out of no issue accuse me I got double standard and tell lies that I admit tell lies.

Tsk tsk tsk so sneaky and sly Malaysian Cantonese dog don’t act victim, you are the one attacking Gansiokbin as chicken since years ago and masquerading as sinkie. Come on write in Chinese 繁体字like Malaysian, probably talk like Malaysian, and definitely play Malaysian dirty tricks and @nightsafari way of telling lies create issues out of no issue put words into my mouth despicable way of attack means you are self declared Malaysian @nightsafari. Dare not swear you are not @nightsafari. BUSTED. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual Cantonese dog self admitted son of DIRTY SLUT @gsbslut KENA SLAPPED BY ME dare not answer and just cancer repeat lies that have been answered. Why so shameless double standard you @gsbslut and your fellow Cantonese got Cantonese cancer is not called do evil tio cancer but I got cancer is called evil? Yikes! As usual whatever Cantonese sons of prostitute accused me is what they are themselves double standard. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course no reply means Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @gsbslut @musclepowerare proven FRAUD SCAMMER CHEAT LIAR CRIMINAL BULLIES AGAIN. Pui!
No need to repeat all my good deeds since 18 years old in university doing charity while other people got money also no do charity. All said IN DETAILS but Cantonese dogs @gsbslut @musclepower pretend no see all my posts and open Ccb Cantonese son of prostitute mouth to accuse me do evil tio cancer. Now Cantonese dogs don’t think you can do evil and run off. List down what evil did I do? Gpgt one okay and not your Cantonese fabricated stories of Kena thrown eggs by Taiwanese to harm Taiwanese kind. Pui!
As usual Cantonese dog son of prostitute privilege @gsbslut @musclepower can tell lies say I do evil tio cancer but when challenged can’t answer what evil I did and just act blur Cantonese cancer do evil repeat lies to harm me to win. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPAMMING NONSENSE IS NOT EVIDENCE
Tell that to yourself spamming evil toxic lies of Gansiokbin with zero evidence and do extortion crimes on Gansiokbin to provide evidence to prove you wrong. My virginity test challenge is a challenge and not an obligation to dogs. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to yourself spamming evil toxic lies of Gansiokbin with zero evidence and do extortion crimes on Gansiokbin to provide evidence to prove you wrong. My virginity test challenge is a challenge and not an obligation to dogs. Pui!
As usual whatever @gsbslut Cantonese dog accused me is always what he is himself spamming lies of me. Pui!