• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you know that 79% of history was not recorded

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So probably raffles sodomised the Johor sultan in return for Singapore but this ain’t recorded.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
throughout history humans tend to only record things they like to see, just like in our daily lives, those support US only like to hear good things about US and those who support Russia or China do likewise...

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
throughout history humans tend to only record things they like to see, just like in our daily lives, those support US only like to hear good things about US and those who support Russia or China do likewise...
That ish why got secret library mah

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
How did you arrive at 79%? Why not 69% or 90%?

I saw that figure somewhere on twitter so it must be true.

Actually any figure will be speculation because we have no clue about what is not recorded because nobody knows what they don't know.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
JuSt like in 1949, when CCP cornered KMT Chiang at SzeChuan, CCP has more than 2hrs to shoot down or force down Chiang aeroplane that flew from Szechuan to TW route. Nobody know why Mao did not give order despite CCP Field Marshal did call HQ for a few times

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuomintang's_retreat_to_Taiwan

Actually any figure will be speculation because we have no clue about what is not recorded because nobody knows what they don't know.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

yep, it is known unknown. Twitter (X) is now swamped with crap. Even those verified with the blue tick, and I am not saying sex ads are bad.