• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you know any trustworthy printing companies in JB?

MisterGuard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, are you an editor or writer from Malaysia? Or do you know anyone in the Malaysian publishing industry?

I am close to self-publishing my book now and I am looking around for a printing company to print my book. I did a bit of research and realized that printing costs are cheaper in Malaysia than in Singapore (which is where I am currently), and decided that it's better to get the printing and binding done in Malaysia.

However, I don't know anything about the printing industry over there. So if you do know any trustworthy printing company in Malaysia (preferably JB because I want to cut down on transport costs) or if you know someone else who may know of such a company over there, please let me know.