• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Do you have herpes 1/2

flushroses

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirmed by blood test ? KNN last year my uncle got 1 episode of hsv 1 but loctor didn't mentioned anything about it and it took a long time 3 mths for leecovery KNN this year another round luckily 10 days leesolved KNN stress is scary KNN
Yes, now I pretty much avoid all major stressors, I even resigned from my previous work just to be safer.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you have herpes, this clinic at Bedok can help you.

https://www.shimclinic.com/singapore/valacyclovir

19a4cb2625cdcde1db178103c24e0ff3.jpg

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN hsv 1 and 2 is so common that most people doesn't know they have it as it is dormant KNN my uncle always got mouth ulcer so loctor told him most likelee he has hsv-1 and stress will activate it KNN luckily no hsv-2 else will have lampar ulcer KNN what about you ? KNN

Mouth ulcer. NP. No need buy med. Must use fine salt. Apply it and if u can tahan the pain, press the salt on the ulcer for at least 1 min. Twice a day for two days. Guarantee 3rd day recovery mode.... :thumbsup:

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mouth ulcer. NP. No need buy med. Must use fine salt. Apply it and if u can tahan the pain, press the salt on the ulcer for at least 1 min. Twice a day for two days. Guarantee 3rd day recovery mode.... :thumbsup:

KLN

Betul, Bottle
Abang/Adik,

Salt works.

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Cos i personally tested it. Decades already. But the most difficult part was when the ulcer near the inner throat area. Narrow passage. Along the way the salt would rub against the wall of the gum/tongue before even reaching the ulcer.

KLN

Bottle, Betul,
sakit 1~2 mins betterest than few malams tak boleh tidor.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN those at the roof of mouth kind hard to leecover even put salt etc KNN ultimately if is herpes leelated will need the immune system to fight it KNN

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know one antidote will cure the mouth ucler overnight, no pain.

Cannot reveal orelse chao angmoh US steal the formula and call their own super med.

Meanwhile use salt...