• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you find hawker centre quite useless?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20231204_190806.jpg

IMG_20231204_190826.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20231204_205832.jpg

Gansiokbin the jurong east town bike slut has been riding her low seat bicycle around jurong east area to harass uncles and old man.
Hope that one day one of her target will tear out her beefy womb.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect gansiokbin wanted to suck old man cock for his old sperm and she believes sucking old man sperm she can be a 千年女妖
Oh dear, she should disguise herself as a volunteer at an old folks home. She will be 万妖女王 after she obtained all the 精 with her mouth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You were already a prostitute slut whore when you were still working. That's why you were fired from your job.
According to your Cantonese prostitute descendant mouth that dare not swear if i am a virgin you die a violent death. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time hawker centre is all about providing cheap and filling good delicious food for general locals. they get to savor good and tasty food which is mild to the wallets but full to the stomach.
now is all about michellin style and price that can break the bank. :unsure:

of cos now new millennials tends to shun it. they prefer starbucks coffee rather than hawker stall kopi o.
guess they muz adjust to the new trends now since after lunch period it's basically swapping files :unsure: same goes for dinner
No crowds after 1 pm indeed. Where are the people? Might as well downsize hawker centre and convert some space to cheap eateries that operate whole day like food court. Now we only have hawker centre, food courts or restaurants spread out at different locations.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can go to Tekka Market hawker centre. The stalls there are mostly open. And there are plenty of Banglas there to whistle at you. You'll get all the attention there for sure.
I am not so free like you Cantonese son of whore travel all over Singapore just to eat.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deary,you noticed her so called harassment all happened during day time when she's off duty?

Once the sun sets, they can whistle, finger, pinch, lick and poke her everywhere.
According to your Jeremy Quek chicken and son of chicken mouth that suck cock of Malaysian criminal syndicate smearing me a virgin as chicken non stop. Pui!

View attachment 192046

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect gansiokbin wanted to suck old man cock for his old sperm and she believes sucking old man sperm she can be a 千年女妖
According to your Cantonese prostitute descendant mouth that dare not swear if i am a virgin you die a violent death. Pui!