• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you find female smokers attractive?

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their teeth could be stained and have smokers' breath. But I still find many of them charming.
Do you find female smokers attractive?

chinese-women-smoking-Shenzhen-Johan-Nylander-DSC_3171-1940x1285.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many years moi dated a super busty woman and she was a heavy smoker. During the few hours together she was puffing like every hour and the nicotine smell was damn strong. Unfortunately her fully ripen neh-nehs weren't enough for me to overlook her nicotine addiction and pursue the relationship further.

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many years moi dated a super busty woman and she was a heavy smoker. During the few hours together she was puffing like every hour and the nicotine smell was damn strong. Unfortunately her fully ripen neh-nehs weren't enough for me to overlook her nicotine addiction.
Good sharing. such women can find you addictive if you appreciate them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Smoker, tattoos all over body, genital piercings, hair alien shade of blue, unshaved armpits. Wonderful woman! :inlove:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heavy smoking will also make any chio woman looks old and haggard very quickly.
Here's one good example.

U9663P28DT20131026144038.jpg

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smoking females usually can fuck non stop no pain unlike those goody goody types pain her lanjiao too big this that cannot bbbj.

The main question is do you have stamina to Bonk them?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smoking is a filthy habit. Hope they ditch it and vape instead. I dunno why they ban vaping whichb is more pleasant.