• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you belong to the special 25% of the population?

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Population: 5 million
Foreigners: 2 million

Citizens: 3 million
New Citizens: 200 thousand (assuming 20 thousand x 10 years)

Male Citizens: 1.4 million (assuming 50% of 2.8 million)
Exempted Male Citizens: 100 thousand (those born before 1950, plus various disabilities)

Shafted Male Citizens: 1.3 million -> 26% of population

Not even getting $9K CPF for being special (shafted) -> Priceless

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder which is worse....

the 50s age group ppl who lost their jobs to cheap foreign trash

or

the yuppie 20s-30s who cannot afford a HDB flat or is stuck with shitholes in Punggol

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I only qualify for 6K. My friend lagi best. Just completed his 5th ICT last week so he just missed out on that extra 3K by 2 days and was cursing and swearing all day. lol

If PAP thought this was a good idea to get votes, they should think again. They seem to be pissing off more pple then winning them

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I only qualify for 6K. My friend lagi best. Just completed his 5th ICT last week so he just missed out on that extra 3K by 2 days and was cursing and swearing all day. lol

If PAP thought this was a good idea to get votes, they should think again. They seem to be pissing off more pple then winning them

What has he missed?... the 3K goes into his CPF account..and they will raise the bar so high that, he is like eating ham with a sheet of glass in between, can see, but cannot touch!:rolleyes:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder which is worse....

the 50s age group ppl who lost their jobs to cheap foreign trash

or

the yuppie 20s-30s who cannot afford a HDB flat or is stuck with shitholes in Punggol

Worst r those who continue to believe in the PAP despite being Fucked by their policies.