• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you agree with this angmoh?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've lived there for more than half my life and I too come to exactly the same conclusion. Singapore is one of the best places on earth.

What I like most about the country is that it does not reward the losers of society. Instead, it rewards hard work and enterprise which is the way it should be.

yeah and singapore dun sign the stupid UN refugee toilet paper, so no ship load of asylum seekers coming into the country every year.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happiness is a state of mind. Not something material you acquire.

You can be happy even when you are in jail listening to one beautiful opera music like in Shawshank Redemption movie.

There was a time i was at peace with God when I was I Singapore after having married to my wifey.

Taking a breath of fresh air, I felt so contented while staring at the downtown Orchard roads apartments from my home at a distance.

I felt so peaceful and blessed. And I say to myself. I love my country!!

This is the kind of feeling I had never felt before I met Jesus.

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...Ang Moh went for a few drinks at Boat Quay, got laid,...abused the cabbie, didn't pay, employer paid for his hotel stay. ..hotel staff warmly thanked him for his stay and wished him well. Singapore is the best place on earth.
He went up 1 notch, with this quote taken in context with press thingy in a new Bintan Resort (draw to sinkie crowd). Smoke sinkie ass is only right PR or media speak :p

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/singapore-happiest-place-asia-dan-032400254.html

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you don't have a life, that's your own fault. Life is what you make of it. You can't blame the PAP for that.

NS and reservist takes away life, job and money. Horrible education takes away life, job and money. All the good work of PAP.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happiness is a state of mind. Not something material you acquire.

You can be happy even when you are in jail listening to one beautiful opera music like in Shawshank Redemption movie.

There was a time i was at peace with God when I was I Singapore after having married to my wifey.

Taking a breath of fresh air, I felt so contented while staring at the downtown Orchard roads apartments from my home at a distance.

I felt so peaceful and blessed. And I say to myself. I love my country!!

This is the kind of feeling I had never felt before I met Jesus.

Do you also love NS, reservist, IPPT and the school education in sinkiepore?