• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do u believe these people who are not linked to gov or pharma.

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal

QANOMMON SENSE -1 month ago (edited)

Let's set aside the RNA part of the jab and look at the adjuvant. The RNA strand is delivered packaged in a fatty substance that they are calling LNP (lipid nano particles}. The LNP is actually squalene, a fatty extract from sharks liver. They use the LNP because it carries a positive electronic charge, and when injected into our bodies the positively charged squalene particles will bond to the cells in our body that are negatively charged. When the LNP is bonded to the cell, the cell wall structure breaks down and the rest of the load can be dropped into the cell nucleus. When this LNP substance was used in the Anthrax jab that was administered to our troops going to Iraq, there is credible evidence to indicated the squalene caused the Auto Immune Disease maladies that earned the label "Gulf War Syndrome". It appears that the squalene adheres to the cells of the body and won't let. go. When the body's immune system attacks the squalene, the immune system begins to destroy the cells that the squalene is attached to and the destruction leads to the destruction of some system that the cells comprise in the body. The destruction of the system, usually several systems, is falsely diagnosed as Auto Immune Diseases where the body's immune system is attacking it hosts body, when in actuality it is attacking the residual squalene attached to the cell. The common denominator in the blood samples examined from Gulf War Syndrome victims was the presence fo antibodies to squalene. So you see, this whole jab program is a future disaster unfolding before us.

Ironically, the drug companies that manufacture the jab juice, are buying up all the patents for remedies for Auto Immune Diseases. Cause the problem then sell the remedy? The person in charge of investigating these types of conditions is 80 years old, and has been at the NIH for 53 years. 35 of those years he has been the Director of NIAID. Why didn't he retire at 65? Who has oversight over him? You know the only other Director of such a powerful government agency and would never retire was J Edgar Hoover and he had to maintain his position to hide the biggest secret in U. S. History. I wonder what could be hidden at the NIAID ?

Bo Bj -1 month ago

My 18 year old son got myocarditis after the first dose of Pfizer vaccine. You don't want to know what it is like to live with fear, guilt and shame that I live with. Nor what it's like to wake up at night to check if your child is breathing. The night we were in ER, there were 2 other teenagers with the exact same symptoms. 2 of his friends were hospitalized because of it.

Am Howard -1 month ago

Myocarditis is permanent heart damage. I know a cardiologist here in Canada and he says he's seeing an "alarming number of young people" with sudden heart inflammation. He says he's expecting a wave of teens and 20 somethings developing severe life altering cardiomyopathy in the next few years.

La Mel-1 month ago

I just watched FLCCC webinar which is going to be uploaded on Odysee tommorow. The hospital where Dr. Marik works prohibited the use of every repurposed medication shown to help in Covid 19. Dr. Marik is heartbroken. FLCCC is fighting the case in court and desperately needs donations. Please, raise awareness.

helicart -12 days ago

I am 62. I had my first Pfizer vaccine 15 days ago. 9 days after the vaccine, I was feeling more tired and foggy than usual. I took my BP and pulse rate, and it was normal 124/80, and 53. I then put on a heart rate monitor, which picks up electrical activity directly from the heart. It read my heart rate as 214. Over the following hours, it read randomly from 180 to 220. This very strongly indicates atrial fibrillation. Over the following week, AF has come and gone. I am seeing a doctor in a few days.....and suspect I may have a case of myocarditis or pericarditis....or just plain old AF. But the fact this started around a week after my first Covid vaccine, is very suspicious that the vaccine has inflamed my heart muscle. Meanwhile, I caught up with an old school mate a few days ago. He is an ex A380 pilot. (was laid off when Covid started). He told me he had a stroke 10 weeks ago, a mild one. This happened 2 weeks after his 2nd AZ vaccine.
So many of these things are not being reported to VAERS.

Tatiana Comeau -4 days ago

they have confused people that law and legal are same. Law is to do no harm. What kind of justice system do we have that protect pharma companies to make any potion they want with zero liability and worst-FORCE, shove it on you??? They are criminals and know full well what they are doing. The situation is we have criminals murderers even running the scene.

Storm Raven
-12 days ago

The damage you do to the body today, which is immediate, can lay dormant for years before problems appear. My daughter was given a childhood shot. I’m not going to say which one because that was irrelevant to what happened. Anyway, weird things began happening to her, such as rashes when something squeezed her skin. After a while, it got to a point that if you even just gently gripped her arm, she’d have a serious allergic reaction. Then she began having severe reactions to medications, one at a time until she was allergic to every medication that exists. This is not an exaggeration. She can take nothing for any infection ever, not even daily multivitamins. When she does, she goes into anaphylaxis.

That said, her issues didn’t manifest right away. It was a little here and a little there over a five year period of time. Then she developed persistent tachycardia in heart attack range and fainting spells. Had us running from one doctor to the next until finally we saw an immunologist who figured out what happened. The childhood shot had changed my daughter’s T-Cells, but is was a slow and progressive change, which caused several severe and very rare autoimmune disorders. Unfortunately, the cells are permanently damaged, there is no treatment, and there is no hope for her. She’s 20 years old and won’t likely see 30 years old. She’s living her shortened years to their fullest in faith and unafraid because that’s all she can do. Also, her docs won’t dare touch her with this new technology of shots My point. What happened to my child was an accident and is said to be rare, although not as rare as you might think.

Now, with this new technology, we’re deliberately and synthetically manipulating the cells to do what we want them to do, not what they would do on their own through a natural ordered process. Absolutely we are going to see cellular damage in many people because what we’re doing now is going against the natural order of human body function, and it will be a slow and progressive damage that can’t ever be reversed. Like I said above. With my daughter it took five years to present fully and she isn’t going to live a long life.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
They need to aspirate before injecting the vaccine. They are not doing it and it killing and causing all kinds of blood cardio issues if 8njected directly into the blood stream.