• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do Singaporeans have the guts to riot like in Hong Kong

sohbuckkong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Balls to you if you say you dare.
If you dare, i will pluck out my 2 lumpar and squash it in front of live tv.

Pui!!! you bastards, just making alot of noise here. Are you gay or what. Puiiii

sohbuckkong

Alfrescian
Loyal
This site now is also pap's mouth piece.
I would like to share a real experience several years ago.

Just like everyone ,so I also quickly go and take my taxi licence, after I pass I joined city cab and all of us have to attend briefings by the various departments.

Finally a Ntuc union executive carrying all his application forms gave us a wonderful speech praising and bragging about the unions and when q and answer time, I raise my hands and ask "Sir, so can we as union members go to the streets and demonstrate against the govt", he replied "No! ", and so I raised my hands and ask again "so what is the purpose of this union", and he replied "oh we can help you to write letters to LTA if you get summons".

Balls to him!!!, of course I didn't join the Ntuc union, what's the point of joining the union when he could only assist us to write letters or to email. Until today, I refused to join NTUC membership.

Fuck you.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont fuxk wit looney loong and his Bandits, they got their running dogs and the laws to protect em. He will give the orders to kill if he feels threatened to lose his billions.

sohbuckkong

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least 69% are ball-less.....
I think at least 95% of singaporeans are ballsless sissies. Blame it on our government for nurturing the nation as a bunch of sissy tranvetites.

I feel like vomiting each time when i pass our universities or secondary schools and see so many young men so fair and talking like those fucking sissys ah gua.

BLAME IT ON PAP