• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do our Ministers and top Civil Servants REALLY deserve their million $ salaries???

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Do our Ministers and top Civil Servants REALLY deserve their million $ salaries??

They deserve every Penny and more because they create wealth for the people of Singapore.

No other country has succeeded the way Singapore has in making millionaires out of so many people in such a short period of time.

Most of the millionaires in sinkapore are foreigners. No credit due to the PAP.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Do our Ministers and top Civil Servants REALLY deserve their million $ salaries??

Most of the millionaires in sinkapore are foreigners. No credit due to the PAP.

Define "most". What percentage are foreigners?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Define "most". What percentage are foreigners?

Sorry ah ...Dept of Statistics have to release the data. Of course, they won't lah. If you know, tell me ah.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Sorry ah ...Dept of Statistics have to release the data. Of course, they won't lah. If you know, tell me ah.

So you made that sweeping statement without any data whatsoever to back up your claim???? :eek:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So you made that sweeping statement without any data whatsoever to back up your claim???? :eek:

Following you mah; your statement was sweeping. Mine at least is supported by anecdotal evidence. It is a fact that loads of foreign millionaires live in sinkapore. How many of millionaires are foreigner is a national secret. .

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Following you mah; your statement was sweeping. Mine at least is supported by anecdotal evidence. It is a fact that loads of foreign millionaires live in sinkapore. How many of millionaires are foreigner is a national secret. .

Its a well known fact that most of the senior management in the MNCs here are foreigners (and they earn $20k per month onwards). There is a quite of no in our GLCs too. And these are just the working population. How about those investors and biz owners (but I have no problem with them as they made their own monies). But the salaried ones....why foreign....local cannot make it???

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal

They can pay themselves whatever amount $$$ they like but when things cock up I expect them to take liabilities... And DESERVE to have eggs thrown at them!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

They can pay themselves whatever amount $$$ they like but when things cock up I expect them to take liabilities... And DESERVE to have eggs thrown at them!

Yeah! We r getting lemons for the amt we pay them. MRT screw-ups, dengue out of control, housing imbalance...etc. fcuk! They can't even get our EPL rite, and we get screwed by Barclays or whoever for our weekly fix of soccer reliefs! All they r good for now is 'fixing' the Oppositon namely the WP!

Last edited:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

When US President term is up, we the people of SG can outsource and
employ Obama to be our President or PM at a fraction of our current President salary
say S$1million??

Obama can out perform all the whiten maggots.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They deserve every Penny and more because they create wealth for the people of Singapore.

Let me correct you just in case you lost your mind somewhere. It should be

The People of Singapore created wealth for PAP who should not deserve a single penny for screwing up this cuntry with half-baked ambiguous policies. Put all the ministers in Donald Trump establisments and all of them will be sacked within a week.