• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do not remove your appendix

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now why God didn't think about that when He made them?

yah lor.............just like the foreskin is dirty.......and mooselimps and jews need to potong...........God should apologize for making the foreskin.....

as for Sinkies, they should remove their brains............their brains serve no purpose too

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Say if one has lost lots of blood (eg. road accident, or severe cut, or big time operation) and needs to replenish blood. My "God-loving" friend says that it is God's wish, if you're gonna die, you will die, no need for fresh blood to be transferred. I differ. I believe that it is human (and every living thing's) to prolong life and avoid death, so I'd go ahead with the transfusion. He and me don't see eye-to-eye on such issues. He believes its God's will. I believe we are unable to control everything, but where we can, we should.

Cheers!

Usually such words are said by people who have not faced a crisis. For example, if your friend kena severe food poisoning, will he take medication or will he continue with the pain for thennext few weeks until he kena dysentry and die from dehydration because its God's will? Or if his close ones kena something really bad and need the blood transfusion, see he will still think its god's will.

If everything is God's will, then all technological advances for the past 2015 years is considered anti christ....