• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do Not Buy SAMSUNG FRIDGE!!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Fisher & Paykel

Fisher & Paykel Appliances Holdings Ltd is a major appliance manufacturer which is a subsidiary of Chinese multinational home appliance manufacturer Haier.
It is a multinational corporation based in East Tamaki, New Zealand.

I say again my F & P is 23 years old.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fisher & Paykel

Fisher & Paykel Appliances Holdings Ltd is a major appliance manufacturer which is a subsidiary of Chinese multinational home appliance manufacturer Haier.
It is a multinational corporation based in East Tamaki, New Zealand.
FnP n Kelvinator is now owned by ChiCons

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have you tried a Tiong brand refrigerator?

Haier received good reviews.

https://www.haierappliances.com/refrigeration

4175743.jpg

These gentlemen look like they know a lot about refrigerators.
To me everyone linked to China are scam and scum

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say again my F & P is 23 years old.

I know,
but you had misconstrued my info.

A non-popular brand is as good as a"branded" equipment due to their constant
marketing ads.

I am sure not many here has heard of F&P.

Likewise, who has heard of Polytron,
a made-in-Indonesia brand.

It is reliable and robust.
My Indon friend has been using it for many years.

polytron.png

Sylvia Burnett

I'm sorry to hear about your Samsung repair Centre experience. I completely understand how aggravating and exhausting working with customer service representatives can be. I've been in a scenario like this before. After all of the hassle, I decided to purchase a used commercial freezer from a used equipment dealer. Commercial refrigerators frequently fail after a few years of service. It is preferable to request a refund rather than use the discount code to purchase a new refrigerator. You can save money by purchasing a used freezer.

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most likely, transportation problem.
The delivery guys may have carried the fridge upside down causing the "gas" to escape.

Think about it.

{