• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do MIWs usually ended up as mental problem?

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone by theory should have their own minds. It is very difficult to become a yes man to any system without going nuts.

Prolonged durations to twist your minds to fit the restrictive system will render you mental problem because it is going against the natural flow.

Will MIWs usually ended up as IMH patient when they stay too long with the party.

Even the head of the party revealed he sought help from mental doctors.

Their mental problems shows when they starts to act against the general welfare of the public.

I say people who are against authorities are the most sane people in the world.

Why? Simply because they always be themselves.

Any professional shrinks care to substantitiate my statement? LOL!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
History has shown that there are far more loonies in the opposition camps.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As the owner of Spore LKY controls the keys to Woodbridge.

People have accused him of being paranoid. Anyone who disagrees with his ideas have been locked up. Only the labels used are different i.e. Changi, Woodbridge, Queenstown remand prison,...:smile:

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
We badly need lunatics here in SBF. It makes for more interesting read.

Examples:

1. Big picture conspiracy theories e.g. the Illuminati controlling the world and the sichuan earthquake is caused by U.S. HAARP project
2. Food conspiracy theories e.g you eat wheat-based products, you will grow old faster and drinking coconut oil is good for your health
3. Political conspiracy theories e.g that CSJ is a pappy spy sent to break up SDP
4. Racial conspiracy theories
5. SBF clone conspiracy theories e.g. drifter claiming there are 4 people using his nick after he was exposed

I just love conspiracy theories. I come to SBF for a daily dosage and quick-fix. Without this, my senses will likely be stupefied while indulging in the humdrum of cheonging KTVs and massage parlours.

Last edited:

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can you forget about the KNNB family :(

Of the KNNB family, the most outstanding is unanimously: KNNBPCB

His posts are direct and lucid. Extremely scintillating arguments - cuts through and captures the essence of the debate. He peppers his posts with creative use of appropriate icons.
He should be voted as the forummer of the year.

KNNBSCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

His posts are direct and lucid. Extremely scintillating arguments - cuts through and captures the essence of the debate. He peppers his posts with creative use of appropriate icons.

You must be Leongsam in disguise, you speak exactly like him :rolleyes:

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

thank you kind sir............................. :o

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Politicans are like coconut trees.

At first they grow straight.

Soon they start to sway left, right or go with the 'flow' of the wind.

Some even bend backwards and some lean forward with some bend over or also under.

And finally they grow nuts.

Everyone by theory should have their own minds. It is very difficult to become a yes man to any system without going nuts.

Prolonged durations to twist your minds to fit the restrictive system will render you mental problem because it is going against the natural flow.

Will MIWs usually ended up as IMH patient when they stay too long with the party.

Even the head of the party revealed he sought help from mental doctors.

Their mental problems shows when they starts to act against the general welfare of the public.

I say people who are against authorities are the most sane people in the world.

Why? Simply because they always be themselves.

Any professional shrinks care to substantitiate my statement? LOL!

Last edited: