• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do MIWs and Braddel Prostitutes know the meaning of "honourable"

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Michael Palmer was not honourable because:

He discarded his Catholic wedding vows about cherishng his wife forever and till death do they part blah blah blah.

He was screwing a woman, who is legally married to another man. That someone else was doing it is irrelevant.

He was screwing someone whose career prospects could be brightened via the related connections. (Shades of Ng Boon Gay/Cecilia, except he got gratifications, many times over, in one year or so).

There is nothing honourable about quitting at that point in time, when hard truth evidence was already in the press, in the hands of his bosses. There is nothing honourable about 'taking responsbility' for his 'grave mistake' - who else could have taken responsbility for him? His driver? It was indeed a grave mistake - he was digging his own grave all the time.

So, a plea to the MIWs and the people in Braddell Road - don't defend dishonourable people - you bring dishonour to yourself. You make your readers puke.

Because if Mr Palmer is honourable, then there are no dishonourable men in this world. And if you want to be saintly and speak well of everyone, go and work in the Obituary section of the papers. You will do well there.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
why? didn't me said that me get my daily dosage of jokes from the States Times? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

LauKow

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Braddel Prostitutes know what is honourable, they won't be prostitutes.

People in MIW who claim a high moral, please go do hara kiri - the jipun way of honourable.

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
My question is how long was his affair with Laura? Did the start of his affair precede the expulsion of Yaw shin leong?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Statistically speaking, she should be pregnant if he wasn't wearing a helmet and they went range every Monday. If she is not, then he might want to consider a thorough check up of the pistol.

If into the ka chng then won't be pregnant even without helmets.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did he wear helmet ? More honourable if he had!

They are both honourable when comes to sex.
When laura does oral she does not swallow.
When palmer does intercourse he eject into the toilet bowl.
Great people!
I take my condom off to them.

Last edited: