• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do fake plants improve mood like real plants?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey another need to be positive in life dog prostitute descendant ownself fake and cheap and persecuting others as fake and cheap. Pui!
how can u compare a dog to a fake virgin?... dogs r known for their faithfulness n loyalty.... whereas fake virgins r cheats n liars :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
how can u compare a dog to a fake virgin?... dogs r known for their faithfulness n loyalty.... whereas fake virgins r cheats n liars :geek:
You Jeremy Quek and mark Andrew yeo are the cheats and liars accusing me a virgin one. You bully dogs 欺人太甚的狗are nothing to do with faithfulness but everything to do with 狗眼看人低。Pui ! View attachment 192288
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nah...uztaz don't do that.

But it has been documented multiple times without a shred of doubt, your priests do.

Sure they do. There are cases of moslem religious teachers sodomizing their students. There's also the local case of moslem religious students dreaming of gang raping their female ustaz.

As usual, you're ashamed of your own islamic religion and your sore ass. And your allah's sore ass. You did wish sodomy upon your fake arabic god.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure they do. There are cases of moslem religious teachers sodomizing their students. There's also the local case of moslem religious students dreaming of gang raping their female ustaz.

As usual, you're ashamed of your own islamic religion and your sore ass. And your allah's sore ass. You did wish sodomy upon your fake arabic god.
And you know what made the acts by your priests worse?
They declare they're celibate!!

Haha

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Those are all hearsay. But for you, your sore ass is a fact which you have never denied.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hearsay??? It's a fact that local muud religious students wanted to gangbang their own teacher!!

https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...tern-action-if-found-be-islamic-studies-grads
It was a poll. Nobody took that seriously. Kids were being naughty with wild imaginations. Just like Catholic school kids wanting to bang nuns.

It's a fact that moslem religious teachers are faggots who sexually abuse their male students.

https://www.malaymail.com/news/mala...ested-students-in-school-surau-nabbed/1655346
It's a fact that this deviant faggoty behaviour exists in any society.
But the difference here is, your priests took it much further when they profess celibacy, to your enjoyment, of course.
It's clear the vast majority of these priests did hanky panky while the opposite is true for the religious teachers with impeccable manners.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It was a poll. Nobody took that seriously. Kids were being naughty with wild imaginations. Just like Catholic school kids wanting to bang nuns.

The moslem students took it seriously enough to make a poll. You should know that threats to cause harm can be a prosecutable offense.

It's a fact that this deviant faggoty behaviour exists in any society.
But the difference here is, your priests took it much further when they profess celibacy, to your enjoyment, of course.
It's clear the vast majority of these priests did hanky panky while the opposite is true for the religious teachers with impeccable manners.

I don't see moslem religious preachers with impeccable manners. Outside of Singapore, many moslem preachers teach that raping non moslems is permissible in islam. The moslem prophet and his close companions were not admired by moslems for their impeccable manners but by their success in robbing, raping, sexual assault of women.

According to some jiuhu news, sexual assault of students is common in moslem religious schools.

https://www.benarnews.org/english/news/malaysian/malaysia-religion-09252018183339.html

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The moslem students took it seriously enough to make a poll. You should know that threats to cause harm can be a prosecutable offense.
Don't tell me you've never said a naughty thing when you were young. Maybe the priest gotcha, that's why.

Outside of Singapore, many moslem preachers teach that raping non moslems is permissible in islam.
So you believe these preachers or Islam?

According to some jiuhu news, sexual assault of students is common in moslem religious schools.
Sexual assault on congregants is mandatory because the week after they come again for more!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't tell me you've never said a naughty thing when you were young. Maybe the priest gotcha, that's why.

I never wanted to rape my teachers, if that's what you're asking. I was only punished for being late for school, fighting with my class mates or handing in my homework late.

So you believe these preachers or Islam?

It looks like you do. Because you seem to reject Singapore version of islam and prefer overseas version.

Sexual assault on congregants is mandatory because the week after they come again for more!

Is that why rape and sexual assault is rampant in moslem schools?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never wanted to rape my teachers, if that's what you're asking. I was only punished for being late for school, fighting with my class mates or handing in my homework late.
Poor JT. The priests sodomised you and screwed your brains out real bad eh?
These kids did not want to rape nobody nor did they do it.
It's actually normal for young men to fantasies doing things to their teachers.
To have no such fantasies is abnormal. You better check again whether you have a pair of maybe just one.

It looks like you do. Because you seem to reject Singapore version of islam and prefer overseas version.
There is only one version of Islam, but many versions of deviant and gutless Muslims like MUIS.

Is that why rape and sexual assault is rampant in moslem schools?
Is that why sodomy on boys so rampant in your church?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Poor JT. The priests sodomised you and screwed your brains out real bad eh?
These kids did not want to rape nobody nor did they do it.
It's actually normal for young men to fantasies doing things to their teachers.
To have no such fantasies is abnormal. You better check again whether you have a pair of maybe just one.

It's actually not normal for kids to want to rape people. It could be normal in islam, since the sole 'prophet' of islam and his close companions were mostly rapists.

There is only one version of Islam, but many versions of deviant and gutless Muslims like MUIS.

There's actually several versions of islam like sunni, shia, ahmaddiyah.

Even within sunni islam, there are different schools of thought. In more recent times, there are quran-only moslems as they find the hadiths too sordid and embarrassing. Do you belong to the quran-only sect?

Is that why sodomy on boys so rampant in your church?

Looks more like sodomy is rampant in moslem schools.