• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do away with scholar platoons

A

Alu862

Scholar platoons only serve to increase the social divide and keep these scholars away from the heartlanders. All Scholars should serve their NS first, mixing with all kinds of NSFs, then go overseas.

let me try

Alfrescian
Loyal
What clinton666 is trying to say is that the scholars will get those disease when they kanna screwed by the frequents of the Geylang and KTV. tsk tsk.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just as I thought. Another cowardly mother fucking son of a whore, cock
sucking tranvestite. I hope that ND speech photo is not you. For your sake.

Singaporean women were right to choose foreigners and dump ugly and crass Singaporean men who has lousy upbringing.

let me try

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder what the scholars themselves think about this issue. Do they want to be place together in a same platoon? Or do they actually wanted to be view as equal, treated as equal in the army? What will be their choices? Their answers will determine what kind of leaders they probably be next time.

let me try

Alfrescian
Loyal
clinton666, u r giving me the impression that u r here with the intention to have some cheap thrill by teasing the forumers here... sad to see how this forum has degraded.

shining shin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hakkas are the most uncouth group ever. Their favourite pastime is spitting.

Hakka men are the most cowardly and Hakka women the most Fugly.

LKY is Hakka. You are implying the founding father of the political party you so support as uncouth??? :p Cowardly??? :wink:

Wait till LKY or LHL sees this. You might lose your elite status... :p

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a load of crap. You want our scholars to be infected by the dirty diseases carried by the heartlanders with poor genes.

So are u a scholar? If so, are other scholars think like u? If not, do the scholars distance themselves from u cos u carry poor genes and cum with filthy disease?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pui!! Another uncouth ah beng. Foreign talents will never behaved in your riff raff manner.

"If I want to fix you, do I need the Chief Justice to fix you? Everybody knows that in my bag I have a hatchet, and a very sharp one. You take me on, I take my hatchet, we meet in the cul-de-sac."

Do u call such a threat "riff raft" or simply hooliganism?

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
ER, how many scholars are admitted per year hah? Can those forumners at the top posts please enlighten me? Thank you.

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do new recruits get a thorough check on whether they had contract veneral diseases
from unprotected sex in Geylang?

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
clinton666, u r giving me the impression that u r here with the intention to have some cheap thrill by teasing the forumers here... sad to see how this forum has degraded.

this forum does not degrade it is only clowns like him that degrade himself...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
All Scholars should serve their NS first, mixing with all kinds of NSFs, then go overseas.

Yucks!:eek: That would mean that the intelligent elite will have to co exist with dumbfuck ah beng type characters. How humiliating.:confused: