• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DNA: Nigger or Ang Moh salves sunk in Song Dynasty Ship lowest cabin

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Human bones found within lowest deck cabin where it is hardest to escape and might be confined and prevented from escaping. "Non-yellow people" according to DNA. It is either Nigger or Ang Moh Prisoner enslaved to serve in the treasure ship.

The name of ship is SOUTH CHINA SEA #1

http://www.xinhuanet.com/local/2018-04/28/c_1122760324.htm

宋代沉船“南海Ⅰ号”发现人类骸骨
2018-04-28 16:49:46 来源: 新华网

关注新华网
微信
微博
Qzone

评论

新华社广州4月28日电(记者陈寂)记者28日从广东省文物考古研究所获悉,考古人员近日在宋代沉船“南海Ⅰ号”上发现人类骸骨,经DNA测序为南海Ⅰ号。

广东省文物考古研究所副所长崔勇告诉记者,在近期对甲板下船舱内部发掘过程中,考古人员发现了一些人类骸骨。根据初步鉴定,这些出土人骨主要包括一个完整的下颌骨、一枚完整的位置较靠下的胸椎、一枚完整指骨、十枚保存状况较差的肋骨(片)及一颗完整臼齿。

“经过对残骸提取骨胶原进行DNA测序后,最终的结果排除了遗骸是黄种人的可能。”崔勇说,这也给研究结果带来更多的可能。

他表示,由于骸骨发现的位置是在不容易逃生的下舱内,而船主以及随行人员多居住在甲板之上。结合这次DNA测序的结果看,有可能当时南宋时期已经有了外籍水手。另外,这个结果也从一个侧面反映了当时贸易繁荣和对外开放的程度。

“南海Ⅰ号”是宋代一条满载货物的沉船,从中国的东南沿海港口装货后,在前往南亚、西亚地区进行贸易活动的途中沉没于海底。“南海Ⅰ号”于2007年经整体打捞后入驻广东海上丝绸之路博物馆,其全面保护发掘工作于2013年11月28日正式启动,目前已出土文物以瓷器、铁器最为大宗,包含有金银器、漆木器、玉器、钱币、朱砂、水银、动植物残骸等不同种类。

Shipwrecked "South China Sea I" found in the Song Dynasty
2018-04-28 16:49:46 Source: Xinhuanet
Follow Xinhua
WeChat
Weibo
Qzone
comment

Xinhua News Agency, Guangzhou, April 28 (Reporter Chen Jiong) The reporter learned from the Guangdong Provincial Institute of Cultural Relics and Archaeology on the 28th that archeologists recently discovered the human shin bone on the shipwreck “Nanhai I” of the Song Dynasty. The DNA sequencing was non-yellow species.

Cui Yong, deputy director of the Guangdong Provincial Institute of Cultural Relics and Archeology, told reporters that during the recent excavation of the under-deck cabin, archaeologists discovered some human shins. According to the preliminary identification, these unearthed human bones mainly include a complete mandible, a complete lower thoracic vertebra, a complete phalanx, ten poorly preserved ribs (pieces) and a complete molar tooth.

“After DNA sequencing of the extracted collagen from the wreckage, the final result excludes the possibility that the will is a yellow species.” Cui Yong said that this also brings more possibilities to the research results.

He said that because the location of the sacrum was found in the lower compartment where it was not easy to escape, the owners and accompanying persons often lived on the deck. Combining the results of this DNA sequencing, it is possible that foreign sailors were already available at the time of the Southern Song Dynasty. In addition, this result also reflects the extent of trade prosperity and opening up at the time.

"Nanhai I" is a ship loaded with cargo in the Song Dynasty. After being loaded from China's southeastern coastal ports, it sank on the seabed on its way to trade activities in South Asia and West Asia. “South China Sea No.1” was relocated to the Guangdong Maritime Silk Road Museum after being salvaged in 2007. Its comprehensive protection and excavation work was officially launched on November 28, 2013. Currently, there are unearthed cultural relics featuring porcelain and ironware, including gold and silver. Ware, lacquer woodware, jade, coins, cinnabar, mercury, animal and plant residues, etc.

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the journey to the south, Chinese travellers recorded that there were humans with tails in these barbarian lands.

That's how they viewed the SE Asians.
Pinky is dreaming if he thinks China treats him as an equal.......

SG_Chap_Larp

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the journey to the south, Chinese travellers recorded that there were humans with tails in these barbarian lands.

That's how they viewed the SE Asians.
Pinky is dreaming if he thinks China treats him as an equal.......

They sail reach Ah Neh Land got tail

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/boy-born-tail-loses-monkey-5993397

Boy born with 'tail' loses 'monkey god' status after it's removed so he can walk
Arshid Ali Khan was born with a seven-inch fleshy 'tail' growing from his back, but he just wanted to be a normal kid - and now he can be

By
Helen Roberts
  • 11:26, 3 JUL 2015
  • Updated11:35, 3 JUL 2015
News
*:first-child","hideOnSensitiveArticle":true,"relativePos":"before","name":"taboolaXByline","selector":"taboola-x-byline","targetType":"mix","placement":"byline text links","type":"taboolaxBelowByline"}" data-taboola-placeholder="" data-response-start="656.24" data-type="taboola" data-placement-name="byline text links" data-response-end="10182.58">
by Taboola
Man 'asked to rape girl, eight, one last time before she was stoned to death'
Harry and William have a forgotten step-sister - and she may be at the wedding
Get daily updates directly to your inbox
4221396001_4336034680001_boy.jpg

Click to play

A boy who was born with a tail which gave rise to him being worshipped as a god has had his extra part removed - so he can finally walk properly.

Arshid Ali Khan, who is just 14, has spent his short life being prayed to in his own temple with visitors often leaving cash or gifts in return for a blessing.

They believed the youngster - called Balaji to his devotees - was the reincarnation of Hindu monkey god Hanuman.

The boy was born with a seven-inch fleshy 'tail' growing from his back, but doctors at Fortis Hospital Mohali in Punjab have removed it, free of charge in a seven-hour operation to help him walk better in the future.

Balaji.jpg

Restricted life: The 14-year-old was confined to a wheelchair because of the tail (Image: Barcroft)
Balaji’s grandfather, Iqbal Qureshi, 64, said: "We’re extremely happy and thankful to the doctors for operating on Balaji and help him get rid of the tail.

"It was really unfortunate that he was born unusual but now he can go on an lead a normal life."

In 2001, when Balaji was born with his tail, measuring 10cm at birth, in his rural village outside Chandigarh in northern India, hundreds of people visited to worship him.

Many doctors went on to encourage the family to have the tail removed, but community pressure meant it went untreated.

PAY-Arshid-Ali-Khan.jpg

Long haul: The surgery to remove a his seven-inch ‘tail’ took seven hours (Image: Cover Asia Press)
However, as Balaji has grown, the tail has left him with twisted legs and feet leaving him unable to walk unaided.

Balaji’s father died in 2004, and his mother, Salma Begum, 28, abandoned Balaji a year later to marry again. His grandfather Iqbal has been caring for him ever since.

But in February this year they finally had some hope from a doctor at Fortis Hospital.

Balaji.jpg

God tail: Arshid Ali Khan, who is just 14, has spent his short life being prayed to (Image: Barcroft)
Iqbal said: "As we belong to a village and are not very educated, we didn’t know which doctor to meet.

"When we consulted doctors in the past they never seemed confident and we were also scared for Balaji’s life.

"But then a well-wisher told us about Fortis Hospital Mohali and doctors assured us the ‘tail’ could be removed and the spinal cord could be released."

Dr Ashis Pathak, Director of Neurosurgery, at Fortis Hospital Mohali, and his team of surgeons performed the intricate surgery.

Young god: Arshid Ali's growth caught the attention of the locals (Image: Barcroft)
Dr Pathak said: "Balaji was born with clubfoot deformity and weakness of lower limbs. The ‘tail’ was stuck at the bottom and it had to be freed or removed as it was likely to cause changes in the normal spinal cord above.

"The surgery lasted close to seven hours and was complicated. Unfortunately, though nothing can be done to rectify the clubfoot deformity, we wanted to give the best possible medical treatment to Balaji, who is a very young boy.

"This surgery and treatment will ensure that Balaji not only sustains himself, but also supports his family when he grows up."

Getting better: After surgery, Arshad Ali's 'tail' is now gone so hopefully he can have a normal life (Image: Cover Asia Press)
Balaji, who wants to be a music teacher when he grows up, said: "I’m very happy and delighted with my successful surgery. Now people will stop calling me god. I never liked it because I always believed I was a normal kid.

"My friends have been to see me at hospital and they were very excited for me. I can now be one of them."

The tail was a rare congenital condition and it appeared during the development of the foetus in the womb for a brief period between 31-35 days of gestation and should have disappeared naturally with time.

"The clubfoot associated with this spinal anomaly reflects the imbalance in development of foot muscles.

Ordinary boy: Arshad Ali Khan at his school in Punjab, India (Image: Cover Asia Press)
Iqbal added: "We’re now contemplating changing his name from Balaji back to Arshid Ali Khan. He won't go to any Hindu festivals from now on, that time of his life is over.

"People used to think he was different but for us he was like any other child. Now he will be equally normal."

Arshad Ali Khan has undergone surgery to remove a 7inch ‘tail’ at the Fortis Hospital Mohali
View gallery

• Like us on Facebook
  • Follow us on Twitter
  • Daily Newsletter
DailyMirror
FREE Value Investing Masterclass In SingaporeValue Investing Masterclass

by Taboola
Sponsored Links

RSPCAFanged 'pre-historic monster' covered in black spikes washes up on banks of river leaving experts baffled
Alfie EvansLatest: Family release new photo of Alfie Evans 96 hours after life support switched off after Charlie Gard's parents express sympathy
London UndergroundMan's body lay undiscovered and hit by HUNDREDS of London Underground trains after staff mistook it for FOX
Alfie EvansAlfie Evans' family offered top secret 'third solution' by Polish detectives who arrive outside hospital in "military-style uniforms"
Eric Bristow'My heart's going to explode': Darts legend Eric Bristow's grieving girlfriend reveals tragic diary entry written hours before death
Top Stories

Dating'My high life as a Sugar Baby': Elizabeth, 23, reveals 'arrangement' with Sugar Daddy, 37, who puts £800 into her account every month

ObesityFat kid capital of England revealed - where does your area rank?

CrimeHusband charged with murder over disappearance of missing mum-of-three

MagalufBritish teenager plunges to death in Magaluf while 'climbing over balcony after losing keys' to her apartment

Peter KayPeter Kay bursts into song in Car Share special - first look of most eagerly anticipated TV show of year

InquestsMum woke up to find her three-month-old baby dead lying next to her

HospitalsHealthy girl, 10, whose mum thought she had everyday 'sickness bug' left unable to walk, talk or eat within weeks

Crime'I've killed her': Murderer's chilling 999 call after raping and strangling mum-of-two as he walked her home

Royal BabyThere's something VERY unfortunate about Kate's royal baby dress

Amber RuddAmber Rudd refuses to quit despite bombshell memo revealing she knew about Home Office deportation targets

Avon and Somerset PoliceTwo children orphaned when mum dies from injuries seven months after horror crash that also killed their dad

Alfie EvansLatest: Family release new photo of Alfie Evans 96 hours after life support switched off after Charlie Gard's parents express sympathy

Follow us
This website uses cookies. Using this website means you are okay with this but you can find out more and learn how to manage your cookie choices here.Close cookie policy overlay