• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DJ Tenashar aka Typhoon Girl [big neh neh]

koKSia

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/z91kjbCFvyU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

601tenashar14.jpg

Nice big boobs...

Singaporean DJ/Model Tenashar is known as Typhoon Girl in Hong Kong.

This is not because of her spinning prowess but for filming herself braving Typhoon Usagi in Hong Kong.

The video has gone viral, getting over 25,000 hits and causing some controversy on her Facebook page.

Netizens criticised her for putting her life in danger and called her insensitive for making light of a typhoon that has killed hundreds.

Two days after she uploaded the video, she posted: “In respect to the dead across all the asian (sic) countries affected by typhoon Usagi, i will be making no further comments. My thoughts are with the families of the 25 dead in China and 20 dead in The Philippines.”

Tenashar told The New Paper over the phone from Hong Kong that she was surprised by the criticism and added that she was in no danger during the course of filming the video.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this is one way the celebrity gets attention.., i mean doing the typhoon thing.

of course she then up sell using her neh neh...

she is smart.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only dead flippers & dogs, no loss to their massive population lah! Less there means higher probability of not making it here to fulfill the 6.9 million quota lah!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
was listening to this clip she put up, can't measure up to DJ ATB and/or Paul van dyk and/or even Tiesto... sorry, don't make it into my audio-list :p

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her face and body doesn't look natural. Too perfect to be true.
Obviously she has went for an extreme makeover.

Ridgewalkers

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
was listening to this clip she put up, can't measure up to DJ ATB and/or Paul van dyk and/or even Tiesto... sorry, don't make it into my audio-list :p

Did u know that ATB was previously Sequential One when Rave music was hip? :biggrin:

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5qByrM-rVAo?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>