• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Divine healing? Hong Junyang attributes sudden recovery of vocals to pastor's intervention

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.asiaone.com/entertainme...ocal-recovery-divine-healing?dicbo=v2-QxfBktW

230308_hong%20junyang.png

Hong Junyang claims his throat was healed when a pastor prayed over it.
Instagram/Hong Junyang, Instagram/Hai Hao Ma

Faith may heal spiritually, but local singer Hong Junyang claims he was healed in the physical sense from a prayer.

In a video posted by Christian platform Hai Hao Ma on Tuesday (March 7), the 41-year-old described how he had lost his voice "a couple of years ago" for about half a year, and how doctors were unable to help restore it.

"One day, my pastor prayed over me with his hand on my throat. He said, 'May God use your voice to impact the world'," he added.

During the prayer, he realised this throat, which used to "feel stuck" was feeling "clear" once more.

"The uncomfortable blockage I once felt in my throat is now gone. It is like my voice has returned, my voice has been unlocked," he said. "Immediately, I felt very grateful.

"At that moment I thought, 'Wow, it is God's hand, the healing touch that healed my throat, and now my voice is back'."

Junyang shot to fame in 2005 after he became runner-up on the Mediacorp talent show Project SuperStar, and subsequently released his debut album Du Jiao Shou (Unicorn) in 2006.

Since then, he has hosted TV shows Campus SuperStar and SuperFunkies, and performed with JJ Lin on the latter's JJ20 World Tour.

He also married fellow Project SuperStar contestant Candyce Toh in 2010 and the couple have two daughters — Azalea and Alessia — together.

Just a week ago, Candyce also shared with Hai Hao Ma her difficulties conceiving a second child.

Appearing in a video with baby Alessia, she discussed how she was trying to conceive for "three to four years", and had given up due to Junyang and herself getting along in age and experiencing health complications.

At the time, she felt it would "only be God's miracle" that would allow her to get pregnant for a second time.

She said: "One day during Christmas, I saw the [pregnancy test] results and I was pregnant. At that time, I broke down in tears and just kept crying and crying.

"And, at that moment I knew, God, it is You. It is only Him who can make the impossible possible."
In before...

3-7.jpg

gutpunch

Alfrescian
Loyal
was just about to say that this siao lang looks like a younger kong hee but u already faster lol

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Lost his voice for six months?! What a fucking idiot, should've gone to his pastor sooner. Why wait six months?! Pastors are cheaperer and betterer than doctors. It's a proven fact.