• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

disrespect to SAF uniform

AvalanCh3

Alfrescian
Loyal
wads so surprising? those bangala always go around steal uniform. once i saw a construction worker wearing no. 4 with master sg rank, and i was shock!

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rather it's disrespect to the eyes of anybody who happens to see those uniform up there! Seriously, the new uniform is ooogly.

I'm hanging on to the old ones for dear life - i just need them to last a few more reservist cycles.

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe that is a local indian army regular for 20 yrs got the MSG rank then contract not renewed...now jobless and deluded ...wear that msg no.4 walking around...not bangla...

wads so surprising? those bangala always go around steal uniform. once i saw a construction worker wearing no. 4 with master sg rank, and i was shock!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
did he said that it is OK to put at the back of pigeon hole
it is respectful

and put at front iti s disrespectful

wrong

like me, i have a cloth dryer, no need to hang cloth, that mean i am more respectful.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
concluded the above opinions, is it right to say to ask each NSman and reservist to buy clothes dryer so they are only allowed to dry their uniforms in the dryer?

Any one who spotted to hang their uniform on the bamboo post or at the balcony will subject to court marshall and fine for $1,000 for the first time, and caning, jail up to a year and fine not exceeding $100,000 for those repeated offenders?

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whats the big deal?

Construction workers are wearing them for work too.

As if there is any RESPECT for NSman given by the govenment in the first place.

While you do Reservist, jobs go to FTs.

While you got called back for mob manning, others are partying.

While you go for RT, others are at home enjoyin their time with their families.

FTs and PRs can have the cake and eat it.

Time for gov to treat NSman better, not just some token sum of 100 dollars extra in Bonus.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
that 1 is the new SAF pixel pattern uniform lah, knn, ppl hang laundry out to dry also considered disrespect? then, the idiot who spotted it should volunteer to wash the uniform & hang it the proper way he or she think is respectful lor.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
concluded the above opinions, is it right to say to ask each NSman and reservist to buy clothes dryer so they are only allowed to dry their uniforms in the dryer?

Any one who spotted to hang their uniform on the bamboo post or at the balcony will subject to court marshall and fine for $1,000 for the first time, and caning, jail up to a year and fine not exceeding $100,000 for those repeated offenders?

i agree, pap should pass this law. asap.