• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Disrespect - the cause of the earthquake??

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Malaysia boleh!!! Nudist boy and girl charged

Simple sexual misconduct. Disrespect for the host country. Poor upbringing by Canadian parents. etc. Shame on Canada.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

C'mon guys, you really think this is the first time chow ang mohs stripped naked on Mt Kinabalu? Why the hoo-ha this time?

The M'sian govt is obviously trying to (a) divert attention from their inept handling of the disaster, and (b) appease the prudish locals who truly believe that the gods have been offended by naked human bodies.

The Orang Asli have been roaming the mountains of M'sia for millennia naked, for crying out loud.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

These angmos should have streaked in Spore where even A*Star scholars are allowed to do so.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal

These young low class ANGMOHs probably the cheapskate backpackers variety always end up at this cheap places like KK, Bali, Phuket to do their orgies etc. All these places kena disasters like Bali (terrorist attack), Phuket (tsunami) and now KK (earthquake).

If any country need the tourist $$$ of these backpackers that badly, better close down the tourism industry lah!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The men with coconut found the plane yet?
malaysia is a disgrace to south east asia.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://uk.linkedin.com/pub/eleanor-hawkins/77/28/455

Chiou brit who stripped.

Her experience: s part of the Camp America summer placement scheme, I worked at an American day camp for 10 weeks, being responsible for organising an advanced horseback riding programme for groups of up to 12 children, aged between 8 and 14. This involved coordinating fun and stimulating lessons throughout the day, both on and off the horse, ensuring high levels of safety, as well as being a responsible role model for all children and younger members of staff at all times.

Wah vey role model like

Her instagram now private

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Malaysia boelh!!! Nudist boy and girl charged

CB Mats dun beef up their lousy helicopter rescues operation just easily blame some naked people who has no control over earth tectonic movements.

No wonder Maitland is still third world country. Our late and beloved LKY sure won't take this kind of nonsense and fire that superstitious retard immediately if we have such people in Singapore.

God loves everybody! Including naked people.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pairin_Kitingan_Huguan_Siou_1984.jpg

what a wanker. IQ lower than a chimpanzee.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Malaysia boelh!!! Nudist boy and girl charged

CB Mats dun beef up their lousy helicopter rescues operation just easily blame some naked people who has no control over earth tectonic movements.

No wonder Maitland is still third world country. Our late and beloved LKY sure won't take this kind of nonsense and fire that superstitious retard immediately if we have such people in Singapore.

God loves everybody! Including naked people.

So your god don't love those full clothed children ? :wink:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
British tourist who stripped naked on Malaysian mountain to be charged
Eleanor Hawkins, from Derby, and her three companions will be charged on Friday, according to police in Kota Kinabalu

malaysia should be avoided at all cost for travel.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
British tourist who stripped naked on Malaysian mountain to be charged
Eleanor Hawkins, from Derby, and her three companions will be charged on Friday, according to police in Kota Kinabalu

malaysia should be avoided at all cost for travel.

I cannot believe that we are well into the 21st century and there are still people out there who believe that earthquakes can be caused by offended spirits that reside in a mountain. :rolleyes:

I give up on the human race. Education, mass communication and progress in science were supposedly going to eradicate folklore that took root in ancient civilisations through sheer ignorance. Thousands of years have passed and nothing has changed.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are gods in the sea, gods in the mountains and gods in the forest. If you go into the Great Nature, you better respect the gods.

In Singapore, we have the pxp gods, you insult, not only you get slapped, you die a slow death....:p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot believe that we are well into the 21st century and there are still people out there who believe that earthquakes can be caused by offended spirits that reside in a mountain. :rolleyes:

I give up on the human race. Education, mass communication and progress in science were supposedly going to eradicate folklore that took root in ancient civilisations through sheer ignorance. Thousands of years have passed and nothing has changed.

Mankind will soon, touch down on Mars soon, I agree with you. If these nuts have not posted their pictures on Facebook, I am sure that must be countless number of people who took off their clothes...did the mountain shake??

The moral of the story....want to be naughty, keep it to yourself...for example...we puncture all the principal car tyres ( all four) for he was damn long winded at assembly in Secondary School...no body owned up, we had another long winded assembly, lecturing on the sins of mischief..we did't have Facebook back then, but we would not be so stupid to post the act right!!..you get the point.

21st Century....we still have these ingrained superstition in people..."you can take a....."

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

singapore bring good govt and common sense to malaysia