• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dishwasher anyone?

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thinking of getting rid of my maid and get myself a dishwasher.
Any1 here uses dishwasher? What's yr recommendation? BTW, can a compact dishwasher handle pots and pans as well besides plates? Sorry, I'm new to dishwashers. Been relying on the maid for too long.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can sell you my bangla. Besides dishwashing, can also wash toilets, mop floors, gardening and other simple menial chores. Very useful for lifting heavy loads.

Monthly $130 (excluding curry rice) with 15 months contract remaining. Willing to let go $888 ono.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can sell you my bangla. Besides dishwashing, can also wash toilets, mop floors, gardening and other simple menial chores. Very useful for lifting heavy loads.

Monthly $130 (excluding curry rice) with 15 months contract remaining. Willing to let go $888 ono.

Your bangala gay or straight as some bros here might like to know. Self collection or free delivery with purchase more than stated price? Warranty?

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is straight. So must keep him away from the fences (he goes wild around the neighbour's Indon maid) let him out every alternate sunday. We have considered neutering him but we were told it would make him lazy and just take naps the whole day.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you think using a dishwasher is so simple, think again. You still have to clear off the food left-overs on the utensils before even opening the door of the machine. Then you have to stack, yes, stack, as in arrange, yr plates, cups and bowls and dog dish or what have you, on the rack properly before you hit the start button. Every now and then, you have to keep up a maintenance schedule by "degreasing and cleaning" the interior walls, clear the sump of chokage etc. Think you need another maid for that.

On top of that, prepare to pay more for yr utility bills as it chomps up yr heater and water bills.

Thinking of getting rid of my maid and get myself a dishwasher.
Any1 here uses dishwasher? What's yr recommendation? BTW, can a compact dishwasher handle pots and pans as well besides plates? Sorry, I'm new to dishwashers. Been relying on the maid for too long.

Last edited:

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah beh....dun want to wash dish, just buy disposable cutlery / crockery loh. Else tah pow - so convenient.

just like wanna fuck dun wan son, wear condom...see, simple like 1, 2, 3.

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im sending my Indon maid back to the agency. Who wants to takeover?

178299-tn.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is straight. So must keep him away from the fences (he goes wild around the neighbour's Indon maid) let him out every alternate sunday. We have considered neutering him but we were told it would make him lazy and just take naps the whole day.

Ok! after I had build a 2m wall round my house, I will take him, but is he domesticated?, will he get wild with the maid & women at home?

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you think using a dishwasher is so simple, think again. You still have to clear off the food left-overs on the utensils before even opening the door of the machine. Then you have to stack, yes, stack, as in arrange, yr plates, cups and bowls and dog dish or what have you, on the rack properly before you hit the start button. Every now and then, you have to keep up a maintenance schedule by "degreasing and cleaning" the interior walls, clear the sump of chokage etc. Think you need another maid for that.

On top of that, prepare to pay more for yr utility bills as it chomps up yr heater and water bills.

I'm sure it's not maintenance free. I notice almost every Japanese/european expat inevitably ask for dishwashers so it must be beneficial, no?

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
ur maid oni do wash dish 4 u? ... :confused:

Of cos not but a little help here and there makes up for it. Eg, I'll get a standing steam iron instead of just conventional iron, my car can get washed at petrol stations, cook less often, use paper mop and most importantly downsize my house to a smaller condo so less cleaning to do and no more garden to maintain. hmmm, I think we can make it..

natas666

I would advise u to get a 2 drawer compact dishwasher. Fisher & Paykel has this. I used this before and it's great. U can put pots in the dish washer. Just have to remove the plates grill.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Take your Bangla to a vet and get him spayed. Otherwise he may hump your leg or furniture.

jw5

Loyal

Is this the same bangla who has been sneaking into the rooms of different pinoy maids?